- 201 California St, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
CodeSignal is a fast-growing technology startup in the heart of San Francisco. We help companies #GoBeyondResumes in technical hiring. Our state-of-the-art testing and live interview tools allow our customers to create an effective technical interview experience and to place confidence in their assessment results.
Read more about us:
- Be an impactful part of a small, passionate team.
- Collaborate with everyone across the company, including the founders, to build the future of CodeSignal.
- Investigate and resolve software defects; write tests to prevent future defects and regressions.
- Write clean and maintainable code, emphasizing software quality and craftsmanship.
- Participate in the design process and in code reviews.
- Strong communication and cooperation skills.
- You are authorized to work in the US. (Sorry, we can't sponsor visas for this position.)
- You live in the Bay Area, or you're willing to relocate.
- You're available to work full-time.
- At least 1-2 years of experience developing web applications (back-end, front-end, or full-stack).
- Experience with some or all of our stack: Meteor, Node, React, MongoDB.
- Your work will be high impact; we're a small team and everything you do matters.
- Creativity, autonomy, and ownership in your work.
- Downtown San Francisco office, close to transit.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401k plan.
- Catered team lunch.
- Competitive salaries.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.