Software Engineer (Yerevan, Armenia)
- 26 Vazgen Sargsyan St, Yerevan, Armenia
CodeSignal is a fast-growing technology startup headquartered in San Francisco. We empower companies to make data-driven decisions in their technical recruiting by offering them the most advanced technical assessment solutions. Our state-of-the-art testing tools and live interview tools allow our customers to create an effective technical interview experience and to place confidence in their assessment results.
Read more about us:
- Be an impactful part of a small, passionate team.
- Collaborate with everyone across the company, including the founders, to build the future of CodeSignal.
- Propose and build product features across the full-stack with Meteor, Node, React, and MongoDB.
- Investigate and resolve software defects; write tests to prevent future defects and regressions.
- Write clean and maintainable code, emphasizing software quality and craftsmanship.
- Participate in the design process and in code reviews.
- 2-3 years of experience developing web applications (back-end, front-end, or full-stack).
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong communication skills.
- Availability to work full-time.
- Familiarity with algorithms, ability to estimate algorithm complexity.
- Experience with some or all of our stack: Meteor, Node, React, MongoDB, Docker.
- Your work will be high impact; we're a small team and everything you do matters.
- Creativity, autonomy, and ownership in your work.
- Downtown Yerevan office.
- Medical insurance.
- Competitive salaries.