Manual QA Specialist (Yerevan, Armenia)
- 26 Vazgen Sargsyan St, Yerevan, Armenia
CodeSignal is a fast-growing technology startup headquartered in San Francisco. We empower companies to make data-driven decisions in their technical recruiting by offering them the most advanced technical assessment solutions. Our state-of-the-art testing tools and live interview tools allow our customers to create an effective technical interview experience and to place confidence in their assessment results.
Read more about us:
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Execute regression and exploratory testing.
- Report bugs and errors to development team.
- Work with a QA team to verify bugs to guarantee the quality of the developed solutions.
- Collaborate with everyone across the company, including the founders, to build the future of CodeSignal.
- 2+ years of experience in QA, especially with the manual testing of web-based applications.
- Experience with the creation/maintenance of test documentation.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, processes, and tools.
- Clear understanding of the software development lifecycle, including quality assurance process.
- Experience in Asana, GitHub and TestRail systems.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience working with WebDriverIO frameworks.
- Your work will be high impact; we're a small team and everything you do matters.
- Creativity, autonomy, and ownership in your work.
- Downtown Yerevan office.
- Medical insurance.
- Competitive salaries.