Front End Developer
- NJ-18, Old Bridge Township, NJ, USA
Code Lab Technology specializes in assembling and managing dedicated teams of highly skilled technical professionals to augment your in-house resources. With corporate headquarters in Chicago, IL. and software development centres in India, Code Lab Technology offers you the convenience and security of working with a reliable U.S. corporation plus all the benefits of a highly affordable offshore outsource development teamOur team of senior software professionals is comprised of skilled, experienced problem solvers, not just coders and technicians. Our managers and software architects have the business acumen to understand your demanding working standards and produce the high quality software products you need. Our teams are comprised of the highest calibre of software designers and developers versed in development standards, best practice methodologies and all of the most popular as well as cutting edge development platforms and technologies.
Our goal is to become your long term, trusted outsource software development partner. Our teams become an extension of your own inhouse IT team, dedicated to meeting your software development needs today, and growing with you as your needs evolve. Between our inhouse resources and immediate access to highly skilled developers, we are able to create teams according to your requirements, with exactly the skills and experience you need. Whether you need one top notch technical specialist or a team with diverse skill sets to extend your own internal resources, Code Lab Technology can meet your needs quickly and affordably.
- Evolve existing web tools into more mature and robust solutions
- Provide web design services for software developers to tailor tool content and functionality to end-user needs
- Support system users with access needs, problems, and other various requests Attend weekly developer meetings to participate in software ticket prioritization and assignment
- Communicate status via software ticket tracking tool
- Develop software in a Linux environment (currently RedHat / CentOS)
- Test software using a variety of tools prior to commitment to software baseline
- Utilize software version control
- Provide direct customer support via weekly telecons
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field and at least 2 years of experience in web design and development
- Working knowledge of full-stack web development
- Working knowledge of PostgreSQL or similar database server
- Working knowledge of HTTP
- Must possess an active TS security clearance at a minimum, or ideally an active TS/SCI security clearance with a CI polygraph
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration
- Experience with Node.js and Vue.js
- Working knowledge of Perl and/or Python
- Expertise in PostgreSQL or similar database server
- Experience with maintaining Apache HTTPD servers
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.