- CA-1, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Code Lab Technology specializes in assembling and managing dedicated teams of highly skilled technical professionals to augment your in-house resources. With corporate headquarters in Chicago, IL. and software development centres in India, Code Lab Technology offers you the convenience and security of working with a reliable U.S. corporation plus all the benefits of a highly affordable offshore outsource development teamOur team of senior software professionals is comprised of skilled, experienced problem solvers, not just coders and technicians. Our managers and software architects have the business acumen to understand your demanding working standards and produce the high quality software products you need. Our teams are comprised of the highest calibre of software designers and developers versed in development standards, best practice methodologies and all of the most popular as well as cutting edge development platforms and technologies.
Our goal is to become your long term, trusted outsource software development partner. Our teams become an extension of your own inhouse IT team, dedicated to meeting your software development needs today, and growing with you as your needs evolve. Between our inhouse resources and immediate access to highly skilled developers, we are able to create teams according to your requirements, with exactly the skills and experience you need. Whether you need one top notch technical specialist or a team with diverse skill sets to extend your own internal resources, Code Lab Technology can meet your needs quickly and affordably.
- At least 2 years of experience in software development using core Java, J2EE and PL\SQL database.
- Deliver high quality code deliverables and supports peers in quality checks such that design requirements are met.
- Lead validation activities for the assigned sub-modules for all types of testing and ability to perform root-cause analysis of any issues that arise post-implementation and work on solutions related to issue fixing
- Interface with internal team spread globally to undertake onsite-specific activities of the project and enable offshore with required inputs for delivery.
- Hands on experience in Java Full Stack development
- Experience working in Card Transaction Processing systems (technical experience in Card authorization, Clearing & Settlement domain is required).
- Resolve application defects and implement system enhancements.
- Assess impact of change requests and provide work estimates
- Reviews quality metrics and provides quality guidance
- Responsible for stabilization, support and continuous improvement using Global delivery model
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
Java,HTML/CSS, AngularJS, JQUERY, JSP, Spring, Stripes, Struts, Apache Axis, Tomcat, EJB, Core Java, Webservices, REST, SOAP, Corba, Hyperion, Jasper, Maven, Jenkins, Oracle
- Secondary Skills - AngularJS, Jquery, Webservices
- Working knowledge of XML\XSLT and any scripting language
- Experience and desire to work in agile as well as waterfall delivery environment.
- Knowledge of Publishing domain and content lifecycle
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
- Good Analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.