Regional Account Executive
- 69 Charlton St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Backed by Y Combinator, CocuSocial is the leading platform of culinary experiences in the US. We connect chefs with a variety of venues like restaurants and hotels to host cooking classes, baking classes, wine tasting and cocktail making classes. We are growing fast and currently offering culinary classes in 14 major cities in the US as well as online. Our mission is to educate, entertain and bring people together through unique food and drink experiences.
As a Regional Account Executive at CocuSocial, you will drive our growth by developing partnerships with restaurants & hotels and recruiting chef instructors in your assigned territory. You will work alongside chefs to develop class topics for both online and in-person experiences. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about food and cooking to bring people together through educational and fun culinary experiences. Your responsibilities include the following.
1. Develop a chef instructor recruiting strategy by identifying, screening and training chef instructors.
2. Work closely with chef instructors to guide the development of class topics for both in-person and online classes.
3. Develop a partner venue acquisition strategy by researching, pitching and closing venues like restaurants, hotels, event spaces and breweries in your assigned territories.
4. Match chef instructors with appropriate venues for hosting in-person classes. Coordinate class scheduling and work as a liaison between the two parties.
5. Ensure the most successful class experience by providing feedback from customers to chefs and venues.
1. Bachelor's degree required.
2. 3 years+ working experience in an account management or related roles. Additional experience in sales or business development preferred.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication and relationship building skills.
4. Have basic knowledge of food and beverage industry and passion for cooking.
Compensation and Perks
1. Competitive salary, bonus and equity.
2. Health insurance.
3. Paid time off.
4. Bagels, snacks, coffee and tea in the office (when safe to return).
5. Unlimited CocuSocial classes and other team building events.
6. Opportunity to work with a smart and passionate team in a startup environment.