- 69 Charlton St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Backed by Y Combinator, CocuSocial is one of the largest providers of culinary experience in the US. We connect chefs with venues like restaurants and hotels to host a variety of cooking classes, baking classes, wine tasting and cocktail making classes. We are growing fast and currently offering service in 14 major cities in the US including NYC, LA, DC, Philadelphia, Chicago, SF, San Diego, etc. Our mission is to educate, entertain and bring people together through food and drink experience.
As an account manager at CocuSocial, you will drive our growth by developing partnership with restaurants & hotels and recruiting chef instructors in your assigned territory. You will also manage and support existing venue and chef partners. This is a great opportunity for someone who is excited about food and experience to make a big impact helping people learn about food and cooking. Your responsibilities include the following.
1. Develop a partner venue acquisition strategy by researching, pitching and closing restaurant and hotel partners.
2. Develop a chef instructor recruiting strategy by identifying, screening and training chef instructors.
3. Coordinate with partner venues and chef instructors to select class topic and plan class schedule.
4. Communicate and manage long-term relationships with existing chefs and venues.
1. Bachelor's degree required.
2. 3 years+ working experience in an account manager, sales or business development role.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication and relationship building skills.
4. Passionate about food and drink.
Compensation and Perks
1. Competitive salary, bonus and equity.
2. Health insurance.
3. Paid time off.
4. Bagels, snacks, coffee and tea in the office.
5. Unlimited CocuSocial experience and other team building events.
6. Opportunity to work with a smart and passionate team.