CHEF INSTRUCTOR (Flexible Schedule)
- TBD, Dallas, Texas, United States
Backed by Y Combinator, CocuSocial is one of the largest marketplace for culinary experience in the US. We empower individual chef and business to host a variety of cooking classes, baking classes, wine tasting workshops and mixology classes. We are currently offering service in 9 major cities in the US including New York, San Francisco, LA, Chicago, DC, Seattle, Philadelphia San Diego, and Houston. Our mission is to educate, entertain and bring people together through food and drink.
CocuSocial, one of the largest culinary experience marketplace in the US, is seeking several experienced chef instructors to teach recreational cooking and baking classes in the greater Dallas area. Every month, thousands of people join our fun cooking classes to make sushi, pasta, pizza, French macaron, chocolate, Spanish paella, Thai curry, etc. Our mission is to educate, entertain and bring people together through unique culinary experience. The Instructor will be responsible for organizing the entire class including purchasing ingredients, setting up, teaching and cleaning up.
Ideal candidate should be:
- An experienced chef instructor with at least 2 years teaching cooking class experience
- Someone loves to share his/her passion for cooking with other people and help them to learn
- Comfortable being in front of a crowd and making the group laugh and learn
We work with the best talent in the industry with the highest compensation and flexibility. Please make sure to write a brief proposal for a specific type of class you would like to teach for us in your application. Please refer to our existing classes on the website: https://cocusocial.com/.
2 years of teaching cooking or tasting classes experience.
Qualifying certificate in food protection.
- This is a contractor job. Each instructor teaches about 1-2 classes per week.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.