Senior Analytics Consultant - Tableau - Atlanta, GA
- 3348 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326, USA
CoEnterprise is an award-winning B2B software and professional services company headquartered in New York City. Founded in 2010, CoEnterprise delivers Data & Analytics solutions and services that transform how companies connect and do business. CoEnterprise approaches each relationship and engagement from the perspective of three core values: collaboration, ownership, and excellence. We value collaboration with both our partners and clients in order to present the best possible outcome for our customers. Our vow to accept ownership ensures that our entire staff takes pride in our work and it is our commitment to excellence that ensures that this work is at the highest standard possible.
CoEnterprise is seeking a talented Senior Analytics Consultant with Tableau experience to join its growing Analytics Practice. The person in this role will work closely with clients to understand and analyze data providing actionable insight. This person will also partner with the leadership of Analytics area, and other key subject matter experts, to develop tools, standard processes, improve models and deliver analytics for account needs.
The candidate will:
- Define and/or offer guidance on best practices during implementation and integration of Tableau to clients and other team members
- Develop and document technical architecture, system and dashboard designs, evaluate performance test results, and technical best practices of Tableau and other Analytics implementations.
- Work closely with the Data Architecture team and provide technical design recommendations on the data mart structures which support analytical applications
- Design specs for BI front end applications including dash boards & reporting, considering appropriate data flow and capture
- Proficient building more complex calculations and presentations
- Lead engagement work streams to meet milestones on time, and to deliver with high quality and within agreed to budgets
- Partner closely with cross-function peers and leaders to deliver reporting projects that solve business requirements
- Manage risks and utilize creative problem solving techniques
- Interact with client to understand their business and reporting needs, including the identification of critical metrics and KPIs
- Present project deliverables and findings to senior team members as required
- Provide coaching, mentorship, and professional development for junior resources.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Economics, or related field with a minimum of 2 years of related experience in the use of Tableau Data Visualization software
- 4+ years’ experience gathering business requirements, conducting technical analysis and design, coding, testing, and implementations of customizations within an enterprise development environment
- 2+ years of dashboard development experience using Tableau and further experience in business intelligence and reporting
- The ability to come up to speed quickly on new projects and clients
- Strong requirements analysis skills to help clients understand and meet their business objectives
- Experience with multiple RMDB’s such as SQL Server, Oracle, Redshift
- ·Advanced SQL querying
- Willingness and ability to assist the team in solving complex problems
- Be a proactive contributor to the larger team
- Strong data communication skills
- Aptitude for interpreting data outputs and articulating findings to managers. The candidate should be comfortable telling stories with data and helping stakeholders understand what matters and what steps they can take to help their business
- Strong understanding of Tableau Architecture and product offerings
- Consulting experience with external clients preferred, strong communication skills
- Ability to travel 40-80% of the time
- Statistical programming (R, SAS, Python)
- Formal Business Analysis tools and methodologies (Experience writing Business Requirements Documents, BPMN, Development Life Cycle activities, agile/scrum, etc)
- Additional Business Intelligence/Reporting Tools (PowerBI, Qlik, Domo, Looker, SSRS, Oracle, Superset, Business Objects, Snowflake)
- Data virtualization tools (Dremio, Denodo)
- Familiarity with Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) tools and methodologies (Alteryx, SSIS, Talend)
- Understanding of data storage and warehousing concepts (normalization, dimensional models, data staging)
- Exposure to data science concepts and applications
- Experience utilizing REST APIs
- Experience with Salesforce
Position based in Atlanta, GA.
Come experience our spirited culture and work with a smart, dedicated and high-energy team in a stable and fast-growing company! Here is a small sample of the benefits and perks we offer:
- Casual dress code everyday
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision
- Matching 401k
- Generous PTO policy
- Commuter Benefits
- Happy Hours and other fun events
- Game/Break room and snacks
- Bagel Wednesdays
Our New York City headquarters is in midtown conveniently located near Penn Station, Port Authority and Times Square).
We are an AA/EOE Employer.