Business Development Representative- SaaS
- 45 West 36th Street, New York, New York, United States
CoEnterprise is an award-winning B2B software and professional services company headquartered in New York City. Founded in 2010, CoEnterprise delivers Supply Chain and Business Analytics solutions and services that transform how companies connect and do business. CoEnterprise approaches each relationship and engagement from the perspective of three core values: collaboration, ownership, and excellence. We value collaboration with both our partners and clients in order to present the best possible outcome for our customers. Our vow to accept ownership ensures that our entire staff takes pride in our work and it is our commitment to excellence that ensures that this work is at the highest standard possible.
Syncrofy, CoEnterprise’s industry-leading business visibility software, provides data-driven business insights to key team members without requiring any advanced technical knowledge, enabling customers to analyze, interpret and act on information faster and more effectively. You can search, view, and analyze data right from your browser and gain insights by building dynamic dashboards and reports.
Syncrofy's all-in-one system provides users with:
- Real-time analytics and insights for faster action and a live look at your data
- Optimized ease-of-use to free up your IT teams and reduce manual labor
- 24/7 customer support and superior training to get the most out of your investment
Business Development Representative, Syncrofy
As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for qualifying leads and building a pipeline for the supply-chain solution, Syncrofy. You will manage inbound sales inquiries and perform aggressive prospecting and general sales development functions. A primary responsibility will be to take ownership of the entire sales process, from prospecting to completion of sale, and create a great impression of what Syncrofy is all about to prospects and customers with energy and enthusiasm!
- Aggressively prospect, develop, and close leads using best-in-class tools. Own the entire sales process from prospecting to completion of sale.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to leads through cold calling and emails.
- Manage inbound Syncrofy leads.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Generate reports to management after qualifying prospects according to BANT criteria (Budget, Authority, Needs, and Timeline)
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Have a relentless persistence in a unique marketplace.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Meet and exceed individual quarterly sales goals.
- Minimum of 2+ years of software sales experience in B2B SaaS products
- Ability to build rapport with clients and “hunter” mentality
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Driven and possessing a goal-oriented mindset
- Proven work experience as a sales executive
- Strong business development focus and willingness to lead by prospecting and uncovering new potential to convert into opportunities.
- Highly motivated with a proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and expectations.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Who you are…
A Team Player. You’re the best at what you do and know how to collaborate effectively with your colleagues to reach goals.
Visionary. You believe in the company’s vision and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals.
Excellent Communication. You understand that communication is key and you know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
Go-Getter. You have a strong work ethic and go the extra mile. You’re a self-starter and resourceful.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Here is a small sample of our benefits and perks we offer:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision
- Matching 401k
- Generous PTO policy
- Commuter Benefits
- Happy Hours and other fun events
- Game/Break room
- Bagel Wednesdays