Technical Integration Consultant- MFT, Migrations, ETL Experience- US Based Remote or NYC
- 45 W 36th St, New York, NY 10018, USA
CoEnterprise is an award-winning B2B software and professional services company headquartered in New York City. Founded in 2010, CoEnterprise delivers Data & Analytics solutions and services that transform how companies connect and do business. CoEnterprise approaches each relationship and engagement from the perspective of three core values: collaboration, ownership, and excellence. We value collaboration with both our partners and clients in order to present the best possible outcome for our customers. Our vow to accept ownership ensures that our entire staff takes pride in our work and it is our commitment to excellence that ensures that this work is at the highest standard possible.
The Technical Integration Consultant works directly with customers and members of our Business-to-Business (B2B) consulting team to deploy solutions that support our clients’ business and technology needs.
The Technical Integration Consultant collaborates closely with Project Managers, Solution Architects, and Junior Consultants to ensure timely and accurate delivery of our projects. The right candidate is a highly-motivated analytical thinker solver with strong soft skills, and is capable of learning multiple technology disciplines and concepts.
Position can be remote or based in our NYC headquarters.
The Technical Integration Consultant should have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience with IBM B2B Integrator / Sterling File Gateway suite of products including:
- Installation and configuration of multi-node architecture environments, including upgrades and platform migration
- IBM B2B Integrator / Sterling File Gateway maintenance and administration
- Business Process orchestration
- Build and deploy of custom Services, Adapters, and Protocols
- Data translation using IBM B2B Integrator maps (e.g., XML format to Flat File)
The Technical Integration Consultant must be familiar with following technologies and concepts:
- Server operating systems (Linux/Unix, Windows),
- Virtualized servers and hosted server architectures.
- Cloud (IBM/Amazon/Azure/GCP) based deployment architecture
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including requirements gathering, solution design, building technical artifacts, system testing, deployment, and support.
- Industry-standard communication protocols (e.g., AS2, SFTP, HTTP/S, FTP/S)
- Security standards (PGP/GPG, SSL certificates, SSH)
- Relationship database management systems (e.g., MSSQL, Oracle, DB2)
- LDAP and integrated authentication
- System and port architecture
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) standards (e.g., X12, EDIFACT)
- Managed File Transfer (MFT)
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
Knowledge of the following subjects is preferred:
- IBM Sterling Secure Proxy
- IBM Sterling External Authentication Server
- IBM Control Center
- IBM Transformation Extender/Advanced
- IBM Connect Direct
- Java extensibility in IBM Sterling Integrator
- Web Services
- RESTful APIs
- Experience in a professional consulting setting
- Cloud virtual infrastructure sizing and performance tuning
The Technical Integration Consultant will be responsible for:
- Working with clients and solution architects to document business needs and to translate those requirements into the technology application stack/solution to-be delivered.
- Collaborating with Project Managers to define project timelines and tasks, with associated dependencies and priorities.
- Delegating tasks to team members and being accountable for their completion.
- Creating, maintaining, and reporting on tasks and due dates, and proactively communicating concerns or recommendations.
- Serving as a key contributor to their assigned project(s) and a mentor to junior members of the team.
- Defining, estimating, building, and testing solution artifacts.
- Creating and maintaining client deliverables (e.g., design specifications, architecture diagrams, installation guides, status updates).
- Providing accurate and proactive time and expense entry and reporting.
- Proactively pitching in and offering support across the organization where needed.
- Seeking and identifying opportunities to improve the organization.
Come experience our spirited culture and work with a smart, dedicated and high-energy team in a stable and fast-growing company! Here is a small sample of the benefits and perks we offer:Here is a small sample of our benefits and perks we offer:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision
- Matching 401k
- Generous PTO policy
- Commuter Benefits
- Happy Hours and other fun events
- Game/Break room
- Bagel Wednesdays
Our headquarters is located in New York City (midtown location conveniently located near Penn Station, Port Authority and Times Square).
Position can be based in NYC or remote (US).
We are an AA/EOE employer.