Senior Account Executive- SaaS
- 45 West 36th Street, New York, NY, United States
CoEnterprise is an award-winning B2B software and professional services company headquartered in New York City. Founded in 2010, CoEnterprise delivers supply chain and business analytics solutions and services that transform how companies connect and do business. CoEnterprise approaches each relationship and engagement from the perspective of three core values: collaboration, ownership, and excellence. We value collaboration with both our partners and clients in order to present the best possible outcome for our customers. Our vow to accept ownership ensures that our entire staff takes pride in our work and it is our commitment to excellence that ensures that this work is at the highest standard possible.
Syncrofy, CoEnterprise’s industry-leading business visibility software, provides data-driven business insights to key team members without requiring any advanced technical knowledge, enabling customers to analyze, interpret and act on information faster and more effectively. You can search, view, and analyze data right from your browser and gain insights by building dynamic dashboards and reports.
Syncrofy's all-in-one system provides users with:
- Real-time analytics and insights for faster action and a live look at your data
- Optimized ease-of-use to free up your IT teams and reduce manual labor
- 24/7 customer support and superior training to get the most out of your investment
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for educating the market about the power of Syncrofy and generating opportunities with new customers. You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer needs.
- Developing and executing sales strategies and plans in order to achieve sales targets.
- Demonstrating and clearly differentiating Syncrofy with a focus on our strong and compelling product.
- Driving new product sales.
- Experience in SaaS sales with medium and small size businesses.
- Ambitious individual who embraces the growth mindset and change of a startup.
- Forecasting and delivering against substantial revenue targets and achieve the assigned sales volume.
- Identifying new business opportunities and follow-up the defined business opportunities.
- Working with various leads in order to maintain and expand CoE’s business within assigned customer accounts.
- Responsible for expertly prospecting, selling and closing new business to new and existing customers.
- Expertly land, adopt, expand, and deepen sales opportunities.
- Working with Marketing and Business Development teams to drive lead generation and awareness.
- Enterprise sales professionals with a hunter mentality.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 7+ years of proven hunting & closing experience in a SaaS environment
- Supply Chain, Logistics, TMS experience desired
- Start Up Experience is a plus
- Experience establishing strategic C-level relationships
- Ability to run a full sales lifecycle, start to finish, within the enterprise segment
- Experience executing detailed product presentations and web demonstrations of our software capabilities to C-level executives, VPs, directors, and sales manager
- Adept at identifying and utilizing internal resources to build Syncrofy brand awareness, assist in sales cycles, and close deals
- Collaborative mentality by prioritizing ‘we’ and not focusing on ‘me’
- Consistent over achievement of quota and revenue goals
- Proven ability to make strong connections
- Demonstrated ability to conduct compelling on-site presentations and product demonstrations to C-Level executives
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Here is a small sample of our benefits and perks we offer:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision
- Matching 401k
- Generous PTO policy
- Commuter Benefits
- Monthly Mingles
- Game/Break Room
- Bagel Mornings