Vice President of Marketing
- 45 W 36th St, New York, NY 10018, USA
CoEnterprise is an award-winning B2B software and professional services company headquartered in New York City. Founded in 2010, CoEnterprise delivers supply chain and business analytics solutions and services that transform how companies connect and do business. Syncrofy, CoEnterprise’s industry-leading EDI visibility software, provides data-driven business insights to key team members without requiring any advanced technical knowledge, enabling customers to analyze, interpret and act on information faster and more effectively.
CoEnterprise’s VP of Marketing will lead our marketing organization within the brand’s high-performance, high-creativity, highly collaborative environment. This role will own CoEnterprise's marketing strategy to drive audience engagement, advance brand recognition and enterprise trust, and effectively tell the story of the product & the brand. S/He will also evolve the marketing function from performance-focused to a more even balance of brand-led and performance marketing. The VP of Marketing is a key member of the executive team who will drive product growth and brand love, reporting into the CEO of CoEnterprise.
- Establish a comprehensive demand generation strategy comprising inbound and outbound programs that ensure we’re able to meet our ambitious growth objectives every month.
- Maintain a marketing technology stack that enables data-driven decision-making and establish culture of accountability and results.
- Lead all aspects of CoEnterprise's marketing initiatives, including brand strategy & positioning, consumer marketing, digital and social strategy & marketing and advertising
- Provide a strategic vision for the CoEnterprise brand and ensure robust, integrated, and flawless execution of its mission
- Lead a team of marketing employees based in New York
- Strengthen the brand within our culture
- Make and drive data-driven decisions and establish effective frameworks, metrics, and strategies to inform the CoEnterprise’s approach to both brand building and direct channel marketing strategies
- Ensure rigor and discipline across CoEnterprise-wide programs that support integrated marketing and partnerships
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders to develop and execute dynamic campaigns that drive growth for their target segments
- 10+ years of marketing leadership experience
· 10+ years of marketing experience within technology, with a focus in artificial intelligence or software development with SaaS
- Startup experience is a must.
- Experience building enterprise brands at a global scale
- Experience establishing metrics to approach marketing strategy & spend
- Experience utilizing digital & offline channels and tools to build a customer base, brand, and community-driven content
- Experience building integrated brand/marketing architecture and frameworks, and communicating these across an organization
- Experience motivating and challenging teams and individuals at all levels of an organization
- Experience in a CMO/Head of/VP of Marketing role at an enterprise brand
- Experience building youth brands within culture and lifestyle
- Highly analytical, operationally oriented and metrics-driven
- Ability to operate in the details, while also functioning as a strategic leader
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Here is a small sample of our benefits and perks we offer:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision
- Matching 401k
- Generous PTO policy
- Commuter Benefits
- Happy Hours and other fun events
- Game/Break Room
- Bagel Wednesdays