Co-creation Hub is Africa’s leading technology innovation ecosystem builder on a mission to accelerate the application of science, technology and social capital for economic prosperity across Africa.
Our mandate is to build a formidable innovation ecosystem with a deeply rooted network, cultivating strategic partnerships and practical industry know-how that can support entrepreneurs and innovators in building thoughtful, relevant, and scalable solutions. From our locations in Lagos, Abuja, Ijebu Ode (in Nigeria), Nairobi (Kenya) and Kigali (Rwanda), we have built a vibrant community of over 81,000 people and counting and have supported to a portfolio of over 120 early-stage ventures including Lifebank, Ushahidi, Riby, BudgIT, Stutern, Kopo Kopo, Sendy, mFarm, Wecyclers and many more.
- Implement and manage daily operational objectives and processes, while staying flexible and adaptable to the constantly changing environment.
- Act as a resource for information on our entire operations - logistics and accommodation for team members, clients and visitors; the facilities, suppliers and vendors, equipment, etc.
- Develop and recommend continuous quality improvement practices & implement industry best practice operations.
- Ensure that the overall conditions of the building and equipment are in compliance with health, environmental and security standards along with the facility management team.
- Support a variety of critical business functions/units, including Finance, People, Procurement, Lunch management, transportation programmes and general office services.
- Find innovative ways to streamline and enhance service delivery while minimising costs.
- Co-ordinate and serve as a principal point of contact (POC) for all matters related to the office and work stations.
- Provide an exceptional employee service experience by understanding their needs and delivering the right solutions.
- Vendor Management
- Work with the Facility Manager to ensure compliance and statutory regulations on fire, health & safety standards.
- Support basic office procurements, installation and commissioning of equipment that are required for the facility – air-conditioning etc, and ensure that vendors comply with the required service expectations at the hub.
- Oversee and provide event logistics coordination, ensure proper scheduling of set up for events, sitting arrangements, and work with project managers with regard to all events at the hub.
- Work with the Finance Manager to develop and manage the annual Admin budget.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Head of Admin.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3+ years of relevant experience, event planning experince will be an added advantage
- Possess outstanding office and event management skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment and manage multiple priorities, projects and deadlines.
- Comprehensive knowledge of basic bookkeeping/finance and database management.
- General willingness to engage in a broad range of activities to support organizational requirements.
- Detail-oriented self-starter who can work independently, can communicate well, is proactive, and has the ability to present solutions and anticipate needs will be successful.