Institutional Sales and Investor Relations Associate
- 294 Herbert Macaulay Way, Sabo yaba 100001, Lagos, Nigeria
Co-creation Hub is Africa’s leading technology innovation ecosystem builder on a mission to accelerate the application of science, technology and social capital for economic prosperity across Africa.
Our mandate is to build a formidable innovation ecosystem with a deeply rooted network, cultivating strategic partnerships and practical industry know-how that can support entrepreneurs and innovators in building thoughtful, relevant and scalable solutions. From our locations in Lagos, Abuja, Ijebu Ode (in Nigeria), Nairobi (Kenya) and Kigali (Rwanda), we have built a vibrant community of over 81,000 people and counting and have supported to a portfolio of over 120 early-stage ventures including Lifebank, Ushahidi, Riby, BudgIT, Stutern, Kopo Kopo, Sendy, mFarm, Wecyclers and many more.
- Promote CcHUB's investment capabilities, and champion its solutions to institutional clients, taking individual ownership and accountability for sales pipeline and pipeline opportunities.
- Maintain and deepen market presence and franchise recognition.
- Define and implement sales plans and work toward sales targets.
- Evaluate industry trends and provide competitor analysis
- Manage investor engagement platforms, maintain and deepen business relationships with strategic clients and prospects.
- Maintain investor relations calendar of events
- Manage meeting and information requests from investors and other external requests with timely responses
- Participate in Fund and Investor on-boarding
- Partner closely with key related functions including investment desks, product specialists, finance, business management, compliance, legal, operations and product development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Marketing or related discipline; MBA or equivalent is preferred
- Preferably with 5+years of experience with a track record of institutional sales in asset management.
- Understanding of the technology field required
- Excellent networking skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and research skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft and Google suite
- Excellent communication in English (written and oral) and interpersonal skills; knowledge of other languages an added benefit
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
What we offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.