- Herbert Macaulay Way, 101245, Lagos, Nigeria
Co-creation Hub is Africa’s leading technology innovation ecosystem builder on a mission to accelerate the application of science, technology and social capital for economic prosperity across Africa.
Our mandate is to build a formidable innovation ecosystem with a deeply rooted network, cultivating strategic partnerships and practical industry know-how that can support entrepreneurs and innovators in building thoughtful, relevant, and scalable solutions. From our locations in Lagos, Abuja, Ijebu Ode (in Nigeria), Nairobi (Kenya) and Kigali (Rwanda), we have built a vibrant community of over 81,000 people and counting and have supported to a portfolio of over 120 early-stage ventures including Lifebank, Ushahidi, Riby, BudgIT, Stutern, Kopo Kopo, Sendy, mFarm, Wecyclers and many more.
We are searching for a talented and passionate Financial Investment analyst to join our Syndicate team.
The ideal candidate is a team player who will be responsible for providing financial and related investment support to the team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct industry and market research
- Carry out deal sourcing, screening, and review of target companies
- Prepare financial models and analyze financial statements and results
- Provide support on the due diligence processes of target companies
- Network with peers to build and support relationship within technology and startup ecosystem
- Provide support with planning investor, portfolio company and startup related events and conferences
- Perform other tasks as may be required
- Minimum of a university degree or HND Accounting, Finance (and or other recognized professional accounting qualification ACCA or ACA)
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years post NYSC professional qualification experience.
- Experience in Investment Banking/ Consulting/ Startup environment
- Passion for technology and startups in emerging markets
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated
- Capable of prioritizing and working with minimal supervision
- Experience with cash flow modeling and investment valuation techniques
What we offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.