- Kigali, Rwanda
Co-creation Hub is Africa’s leading technology innovation ecosystem builder on a mission to accelerate the application of science, technology and social capital for economic prosperity across Africa.
Our mandate is to build a formidable innovation ecosystem with a deeply rooted network, cultivating strategic partnerships and practical industry know-how that can support entrepreneurs and innovators in building thoughtful, relevant and scalable solutions. From our locations in Lagos, Abuja, Ijebu Ode (in Nigeria), Nairobi (Kenya) and Kigali (Rwanda), we have built a vibrant community of over 81,000 people and counting and have supported to a portfolio of over 120 early-stage ventures including Lifebank, Ushahidi, Riby, BudgIT, Stutern, Kopo Kopo, Sendy, mFarm, Wecyclers and many more.
- Locate and qualify new sources of data and information from primary and secondary
- Review large amounts of data from multiple sources and curate the relevant facts.
- Perform statistical analysis using R/Stata/Python
- Leverage analytical techniques and technologies to interrogate, visualize and understand data sets.
- Improve data quality and the processes and sources of data through the development and operation of data quality queries.
- Support data and design production to research, scrape, refine, verify and interpret data to serve CcHUB’s project portfolios
- Produce data and visualization packages in coordination with the Design Lab team.
- Engage in exchange knowledge with data wranglers and designers in and outside the team.
- Research and mine datasets to create impactful analyses and visualisations on CcHUB’s key topics.
- Work proactively and think critically to improve data and study design components of projects, tools and data stories created by the team
- Provide any other necessary support as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics/Applied Statistics/Data Science or related field from an accredited University
- At least 1 year working experience in a research field or as a data analyst
- Knowledge and skills in Qualitative and Quantitative research methods
- Experience using statistical languages such as R/Stata/Python
- Strong analytical skills, numerical confidence and ability to translate numbers into clear insights and recommendations.
- Adept at presenting information and concepts.
- A critical thinker, who is curious, intuitive and pays attention to details
- Innovative with ideas on approaches to collecting, evaluating and modelling datasets that will be used as the foundation for the business’s future solutions.
- Strong work ethic and thrives working across multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.