Product and Research Assistant
- Ondo Road, Akure, Nigeria
Co-creation Hub is Africa’s leading technology innovation ecosystem builder on a mission to accelerate the application of science, technology and social capital for economic prosperity across Africa.
Our mandate is to build a formidable innovation ecosystem with a deeply rooted network, cultivating strategic partnerships and practical industry know-how that can support entrepreneurs and innovators in building thoughtful, relevant and scalable solutions. From our locations in Lagos, Abuja, Ijebu Ode (in Nigeria), Nairobi (Kenya) and Kigali (Rwanda), we have built a vibrant community of over 81,000 people and counting and have supported to a portfolio of over 120 early-stage ventures including Lifebank, Ushahidi, Riby, BudgIT, Stutern, Kopo Kopo, Sendy, mFarm, Wecyclers and many more.
- Work with CcHUB team and NIMR team to prepare research questions as necessary
- Conduct research by asking clients targeted questions to quickly assess and understand the causes of bottlenecks in the project implementation.
- Taking ownership of clients issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution with the product team.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to clients and the CcHUB/NIMR team while documenting all issues.
- Testing and evaluating new product updates with the product team.
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients.
- Collect and assist with analyzing data.
- Attend relevant project meetings.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in research (collecting and analysing data)
- Preferably based in Ondo state or its environs