- 294 Herbert Macaulay Way, Sabo yaba 100001, Lagos, Nigeria
Co-creation Hub is Africa’s leading technology innovation ecosystem builder on a mission to accelerate the application of science, technology and social capital for economic prosperity across Africa.
Our mandate is to build a formidable innovation ecosystem with a deeply rooted network, cultivating strategic partnerships and practical industry know-how that can support entrepreneurs and innovators in building thoughtful, relevant and scalable solutions. From our locations in Lagos, Abuja, Ijebu Ode (in Nigeria), Nairobi (Kenya) and Kigali (Rwanda), we have built a vibrant community of over 81,000 people and counting and have supported to a portfolio of over 120 early-stage ventures including Lifebank, Ushahidi, Riby, BudgIT, Stutern, Kopo Kopo, Sendy, mFarm, Wecyclers and many more.
The Management Accountant will play a key role in analyzing financial information and implement effective strategies to enhance overall business performance, project billing internal control and regulatory compliance.
- Analyse financial information to assist business profitability and growth.
- Review accounting processes, practices and improve where necessary to ensure efficient financial operations.
- Responsible for project billing, timesheet management and reporting.
- Carry out industry analysis, identify trends, advise company and recommend actions based on sound analysis.
- Ensure compliance with all financial and tax regulations.
- Track and determine financial status by analysing actual results in comparison with forecasts.
- Contribute to annual budgeting and planning process.
- Provide accurate and sound management reporting to assist with key decision making across the organization.
- Prepare statutory and management accounts.
- Manage operating and capital expenditure.
- Produce financial statements including P&L accounts, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries.
- Provide recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Carry out other financial administration tasks as assigned by the Director of Finance.
- B.Sc. in Financial Management, Economics, or related field.
- Proven 4 years working experience as a Management Accountant.
- Proficient in Excel spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting, corporate finance, costing and information analysis
- Well informed in current financial subjects, tax laws, money market and business environment
What we offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.