- Ikosi Road, Ikosi Ketu, Lagos, Nigeria
Co-creation Hub is Africa’s leading technology innovation ecosystem builder on a mission to accelerate the application of science, technology and social capital for economic prosperity across Africa.
Our mandate is to build a formidable innovation ecosystem with a deeply rooted network, cultivating strategic partnerships and practical industry know-how that can support entrepreneurs and innovators in building thoughtful, relevant and scalable solutions. From our locations in Lagos, Abuja, Ijebu Ode (in Nigeria), Nairobi (Kenya) and Kigali (Rwanda), we have built a vibrant community of over 81,000 people and counting and have supported to a portfolio of over 120 early-stage ventures including Lifebank, Ushahidi, Riby, BudgIT, Stutern, Kopo Kopo, Sendy, mFarm, Wecyclers and many more.
We are recruiting on behalf of our portfolio start-up, Gricd.(gricd.com)
The sales and marketing representative should have a strong understanding of
generating leads, building relationships, understanding the sales and marketing
processes and closing deals. The Ideal candidate should possess excellent negotiation,
presentation, communication and networking skills and should be personable and
● Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales requirements through the successful
implementation of sales strategies.
● Maintain working relationships with existing and new clients to ensure
exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
● Identify appropriate prospects, make effective qualifying sales calls, cold calls
and on-site meetings to close or initiate deals.
● Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos relating to
● Generate accurate reports and other documentation as required of marketing
and sales metrics .
● Align with other sales representatives to ensure company quotas and standards
● Resolve and manage customer complaints and queries related to product,
services or purchases in a timely manner.
● Keeping up-to-date on current market changes and trends to understand client
behaviour and activity.
Knowledge and Experience
● 2 years experience in sales and marketing
● Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
● Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
● Proficiency with sales and marketing management software and CRM
● Bachelor’s degree or Higher Diploma accepted.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office suits
● Working knowledge of CRM systems
● Additional certifications and other professional development experience
● Customer service and people skills
● Persuasion, negotiation and communications, presentation and organisational
● Ability to meet deadlines and financial goals.