- Montgomery Rd, Sabo yaba, Lagos, Nigeria
NG_Hub in Lagos is a multi-faceted space aimed at bringing together developers, startups, and the wider community to collaborate, learn, and exchange ideas.
We are looking to recruit a Community Manager who will be responsible for creating innovative & exciting methods to engage and manage the NG_HUB Community. The Community Manager will identify and thoroughly understand the various groups of the NG_HUB Community and will drive the awareness of NG_HUB projects through creative, clear and compelling methods.
- Launch & Identify community initiatives that will keep the community engaged.
- Implement social media & communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Provide engaging text, image & video content for social media accounts
- Able to expand & deepen the NG_HUB Community.
- Understand & communicate effectively the NG_HUB story.
- Manage the physical space of NG_HUB community to fit the purposes & users.
- Understand & amplify the total customer experience.
- Produce bi-monthly reports on community trends including but not limited to data on a number of events, type of event, & the number of attendees at such events.
- Maintain the content calendar and ensure it is regular, relevant & up to date.
- Monitor & report on feedback/online reviews, and also liaise with management to relay customer feedback insights gained from online conversations within the community.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, and industry professionals.
- Stay up to date with digital technology trends
- Carry out other duties as assigned by senior management.
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
What's on offer?
- A competitive salary.
- Health, dental and optical plans
- Work alongside world-class talent
- A culture of learning and innovation
- Opportunities for career growth and training
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people
- A chance to make a social difference
- Weekly workouts
- Overall fun company