- Lenana Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
CcHUB is Africa’s leading technology innovation ecosystem builder on a mission to accelerate the application of science, technology and social capital for economic prosperity across Africa.
Our mandate is to build a formidable innovation ecosystem with a deeply rooted network,
cultivating strategic partnerships and practical industry know-how that can support
entrepreneurs and innovators in building thoughtful, relevant and scalable solutions. From our locations in Lagos, Abuja, Ijebu Ode, Nairobi and Kigali, we have built a vibrant community of over 81,000 people and have supported to a portfolio of over 120 early-stage ventures including Lifebank, Ushahidi, Riby, BudgIT, Stutern, Kopo Kopo, Sendy, mFarm, Wecyclers and many more.
- Manage all corporate, product, and internal communications efforts for the company.
- Collaborate to develop online content that engages our community and leads to measurable action. Strategize on the best way to reach targets and enact plans.
- Facilitate mechanisms for internal communications with the entire team.
- Develop a thoughtful media relations strategy in collaboration with the leadership team.
- Nurture and develop strong partnerships with media outlets/press and stakeholders in the tech ecosystem.
- Develop content for the business initiatives and management of all CcHUB’s social media platforms.
- Oversee CcHUB’s community engagement and program planning.
- Craft the narrative and share the stories of our products, services, as well as our amazing team and culture.
- Oversee campaigns to increase awareness and excitement around the CcHUB’s community initiatives, services, and brand.
- Coordinate CcHUB’s events attendance and media around these events.
- Track and report on key quantitative metrics for business performance.
- Support CcHUB portfolio companies in crafting and advising on execution strategies aligned with their brands.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Relevant educational qualification and experience leading a company’s public relations or communications, with experience in social media management.
- Social Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Strong interest in technology & social entrepreneurship in Nigeria and beyond.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills around complex technical products and features.
- Demonstrated success in crafting the narrative for a startup or fast-growing technology company.
- The ability to build trust within a team and work effectively leading high-performers in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
What's on offer?
- A competitive salary, based on experience.
- Health, dental and optical plans.
- Work alongside world-class talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Weekly workouts.
- Overall fun company.