- Ikeja Bridge, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
Co-creation Hub is a social innovation center dedicated to accelerating the application of social capital and technology for economic prosperity. The technology hub is the first in Nigeria to serve as an Open Living Lab in which user-driven innovation is fully integrated in the co-creative process of new services, products and societal infrastructures. CcHUB’s methodology is hinged on engaging a community of progressive stakeholders (end-users, subject matter experts, government agencies, businesses, academics, civil societies etc.) who bring their creativity and knowledge to play in co-creating solutions to social challenges faced by the average Nigerian through our open living labs. The resulting innovations are then supported to become sustainable market solutions by providing proactive business support, advice, mentorship and funding through our pre-incubation & research unit.
This job post is for one of our start-ups - TAEILLO
Taeillo is a Nigerian furniture and lifestyle brand whose aim is to be an alternative to furniture import in Africa by making premium locally crafted furniture easily accessible through a 'shop-in-bed' selling platform. Eliminating the vigorous process of buying furniture using both e-commerce and extended reality as a medium of experience as against the brick and mortar method of operating a furniture business. Taeillo are doing more than creating better furniture pieces but also disrupting the interior decor space by continuously leveraging technology.
We are looking for an Accounts Administrator to manage our company’s accounts payable and receivable.
Accounts Administrator responsibilities include reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts. To be successful in this role, you should have a Finance or Accounting background and be familiar with bookkeeping.
Ultimately, you will ensure we process all financial transactions accurately and on time.
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
- Process bank deposits
- Reconcile financial statements
- Prepare, send and store invoices
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Submit tax forms
- Identify and address discrepancies
- Carry out general administrative duties
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
Salary (Negotiable) is based on experience.