AWS Database Architect
- Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
Cloudnile is "Turning Data into Information" through our innovative Analytics-as-a-Service and Data-as-a-Service solutions. Our mission is to bring Data Democracy to the enterprise. Our services help customers adopt modern cloud databases and data acquisition architecture. The revolution for freeing data from its silos is on, and you will have the front seat.
Are you passionate about Databases and the cloud? Cloudnile is looking for an AWS Database Architect who can design, develop, re-engineer, migrate databases that fully leverage the cloud. Do you like to work on a variety of game changing projects, at the forefront of cloud technology adoption? We are looking for highly talented hands-on technical experts to collaborate with our customers and partners on key engagements and help accelerate our growing business. This is an excellent opportunity to join Cloudnile's world class technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest technologists while also developing your skills and furthering your career. Our Global Delivery group engages in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across our customer base and we are obsessed about strong success for the Customer.
In this role you are passionate about:
- Helping customers architect scalable, highly-available database solutions that leverage AWS
- Working as a technical leader alongside customer business, development, and infrastructure teams
- Migrating legacy databases from on-prem to the cloud
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science, or Engineering background preferred
- 10+ years overall IT experience deploying and managing production scale databases such as SQL Server, Oracle etc.
- 5+ years of experience as a database Architect in Customer-facing roles
- 3+ years of experience on AWS in particular with deep technical hands-on experience on RDS and Aurora
- AWS Associates Level Certification
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Masters degree in Computer Science or Engineering or similar field
- Hands on experience architecting and leading large-scale database projects
- Demonstrated industry leadership in the fields of databases and cloud computing
- Experience using AWS Database Migration Service
- Experience with AWS Cloud Adoption Framework
- RDBMS skills – SQL, optimization techniques, etc.
- AWS Professional Level Certification
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.