- Glenridge Con, Atlanta, GA 30342, USA
Cloudnile is "Turning Data into Information" through our innovative Analytics-as-a-Service and Data-as-a-Service solutions. Our mission is to bring Data Democracy to the enterprise. Our services help customers adopt modern cloud databases and data acquisition architecture. The revolution for freeing data from its silos is on, and you will have the front seat.
Are you passionate about Big Data and the cloud? Cloudnile is looking for Data Engineers who can design, develop and re-engineer data solutions that fully leverage the cloud. Do you like to work on a variety of game changing projects, at the forefront of cloud technology adoption? We are looking for highly talented hands-on technical experts to collaborate with our customers and partners on key engagements and help accelerate our growing business. This is an excellent opportunity to join Cloudnile's world class technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies. Our Global Delivery group engages in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across our customer base and we are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs. These engagements will focus on customer solutions such as migrations from on-premise databases on to the cloud.
Our Data Engineers are hands-on consultants who are passionate about:
- Helping customers architect scalable, highly-available big data solutions that leverage cloud services
- Working as a technical leader alongside customer business, development, and infrastructure teams
- Advising on and implementing ETL best practices
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science, Math, or Engineering background preferred
- 5+ years of experience as a technical specialist in Customer-facing roles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Ability to travel to client locations when needed (Up to 50% regionally)
- Hands-on technical big data architecture experience at scale
- Understanding and hands on expertise with cloud computing
- Master's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or similar field
- Hands on experience leading large-scale global data warehousing and analytics projects
- Demonstrated industry leadership in the fields of database, data warehousing or data sciences
- Real time streaming technologies and time series with tools such as AWS Kenisis, Spark, Flink, Samza etc.
- Hadoop Big Data knowledge – Hive metastore; storage partitioning schemes on S3 and HDFS
- ETL understanding and custom coding – AWS Glue and Data Pipeline, Google Cloud Dataflow and Cloud Dataprep
- RDBMS skills – SQL, optimization techniques, etc.
- Scripting/Programming skills – Python, Java, Scala, Go
- Excellent understanding of operating systems including troubleshooting
- Data warehousing platforms knowledge – AWS Redshift, Snowflake, Teradata, Google BigQuery
- Security at rest and in transit
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.