- Glenridge Con, Atlanta, GA 30342, USA
Cloudnile is "Turning Data into Information" through our innovative Analytics-as-a-Service and Data-as-a-Service solutions. Our mission is to bring Data Democracy to the enterprise. Our services help customers adopt modern cloud databases and data acquisition architecture. The revolution for freeing data from its silos is on, and you will have the front seat.
As a part of our Global Delivery team, the Project Manager will play a critical role in enabling the success of our global customers. We are looking for insightful self-starters with a “can do” attitude, experience managing complex and dynamic services projects.
The Project Manager is responsible for customer implementation success and delivery of our Data-as-a-Service and Analytics-as-a-Service solutions. The individual will gain exposure to a variety of industries and businesses worldwide. The Project Manager will be managing several simultaneous implementations. This position is a mix of project management, high level business analysis, and leading cross functional development teams from design through delivery.
The successful candidate for this Project Manager role will contribute:
- 5+ years of experience in project management on external customer implementations, with management of multiple engagements
- 5+ years of experience in business process facilitation and documentation, with familiarity with formal business process improvement and data analysis
- Manage, monitor, and control assigned projects from initiation through delivery, ensuring the assignment and completion of all data warehouse and reporting-related project tasks are on schedule and within budget
- A demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional project resources to accomplish tasks under tight fiscal limits or project deadlines
- Keen attention to detail and focus on high quality of delivery, with the ability to produce accurate and precise work
- Strong communication, negotiation, and collaboration skills, along with a yearning to build rapport with customers and buy in to their success
- Independence of thought and action, with the ability to bring creative and analytical solutions in the face of challenges
- Prior experience in managing big data, data warehouse, analytics or business intelligence projects
- Prior experience working with agile methodologies or in an agile development environment
- Strong knowledge of SQL/RDBMS technologies
- Experience scoping and negotiating large efforts
- A Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or MBA
Cloudnile is a proponent of flexible working arrangements. Ability to travel for client engagements up to 50%.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.