Liferay Business Analyst
- NY-25A, Stony Brook, NY, USA
Our company is a leading IT services, consulting and outsourcing company delivering exceptional business solutions and customer value to its customers worldwide.
We offers end-to-end innovative and leading edge solutions to help corporations leverage technologies, outperform their competition and acquire sustainable growth. We have proven capabilities in new and emerging technologies and extensive experience across a broad range of industries and domains which enable us to deliver world-class, secure, scalable and reliable business systems.
We have achieved many distinctions and milestones of outstanding success during the course of its evolutionary journey.
Work Authorization: Green card and US Citizen
Write, publish and maintain high-quality help content and user interface marketing materials
- Manage the production and publishing of documentation.
- Research, write, and produce a high volume of client-facing documentation for a dynamic product.
- Build engaging benefit-focused material with excellent attention to detail and strong content organization.
- Generate creative ideas while working both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, developer relations and UX designers.
- Aptitude for strong visual display of information and producing images as part of effective content design.
- Experience with writing-based projects or in a related writing discipline.
- Strong writing skills appropriate for an end-user client audience.
- Confirmed experience taking a creative approach to engaging, benefit-based content.
- The ability to analyze and transform custom web tools and applications into accurate, user-friendly documentation.
- Tested project management skills, including strength in managing and organizing multiple projects with variable timelines.
- A proven track record of success interacting with all levels of staff and management, including business partners, development teams, and senior management.
- Write, edit and properly position content, communications, presentations, training materials for a variety of internal and external audiences.
• BA degree in English, Technical Writing, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
• 5 years of experience writing software documentation in a web production environment.
• Writing and editing experience.
• Must be able to provide writing samples.
• Experience working closely with engineering and product management teams as part of the software development process.
• Experience in project and process management of a documentation set.
• Experience in content management systems and/or help tools.
• Track record of problem solving and innovation.
Prior Experience in Java preferred Expertise in Liferay portal (Portlets, Layouts, Themes) preferred
Excellent communication skills and educational
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.