- Irving Blvd, Dallas, TX, USA
Our company is a leading IT services, consulting and outsourcing company delivering exceptional business solutions and customer value to its customers worldwide.
We offers end-to-end innovative and leading edge solutions to help corporations leverage technologies, outperform their competition and acquire sustainable growth. We have proven capabilities in new and emerging technologies and extensive experience across a broad range of industries and domains which enable us to deliver world-class, secure, scalable and reliable business systems.
We have achieved many distinctions and milestones of outstanding success during the course of its evolutionary journey.
Only Green card and US Citizens
• At least 8 years of experience in Objective C, Swift Programming, Consuming and Using Rest Services, XCTest, Source Control – Git, Continuous Integration – Jenkins, Core data and SQL Skills
• At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• At least 3 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience to Insurance domain
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
• At least 6 to 8 years of experience with iOS Mobile Application Analysis, Design and Development.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.