Senior Functional Consultant
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
CloudMoyo is the partner of choice for solutions at the intersection of cloud, analytics, and AI. As a leading cloud and analytics partner for Microsoft, we bring together powerful business intelligence (BI) capabilities using the Azure data platform to help modern enterprises define their path to the cloud, transform complex data into actionable insights, and modernize their data landscape. Headquartered in Bellevue, WA, with an innovation center in Pune, India, and a presence in Kansas City, CloudMoyo is poised to help intelligent enterprises build innovative solutions and stay ahead in the disruption cycle. Our proven track record includes developing enterprise solutions for Fortune 1000 companies such as Microsoft and Kansas City Southern.
Here at CloudMoyo, we are driven by our values of FORTE, which stands for Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, and Execution. We strongly believe that our expertise is founded on the efforts of our employees, who reflect our FORTE values in their work. Our workplace culture is driven by unshakable commitment to building a world-class workplace for all employees, one characterized by meaningful interactions, flat hierarchy, challenging assignments, opportunities to grow with the best in the field, and exciting rewards and benefits. If you’re a talented, hard-working, and fun-loving person looking to grow in this role, then CloudMoyo may be a great fit for your next professional adventure.
- Drive execution of Contract Lifecycle Management product implementations for enterprise customers across industries in accordance to product implementation methodology, within the bounds of agreed scope, schedule and effort.
- Conceptualize and formulate best of breed solutions in close collaboration with business that effectively address key implementation objectives.
- Drive requirement gathering, functional design and work closely with Engineering, Quality Assurance and Support across multiple engagements.
- Own system configuration and deployment activities across multiple engagements.
- Contribute towards internal consulting capability building within the Professional Services group.
- Contribute to Contract Lifecycle Management product roadmap through active feedback from customers and implementation experience.
- Prior experience in implementing Contract Management/Supply Chain applications is preferred.
- Experience in at least 3 full life cycle enterprise application implementations as a functional consultant, responsible for requirements gathering, functional design and system configuration.
- Quick and innovative thinking with the acumen to correctly interpret trends/patterns from available data and formulate effective actions in achieving stated objectives.
- Candidate must possess an engineering degree from a reputed institute. Having an MBA in a related field will be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with good interpersonal skills and ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer relationships with client counterparts.
- Candidates with valid US B1 visa preferred.
- Science or Engineering graduate. MBA will be preferred.
Benefits of Working @CloudMoyo
Explore our website
- Competitive compensation
- Family insurance. Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits
- Free meals
- Cab facilities
- Interest-free soft loans
- Education benefits
- Flexible hours
- Subsidized day care
- One-year Maternity leave