Sr. Manager/ Architect – Analytics (Technical Pre-Sales) | Services
- Kansas City, MO, USA
- Employees can work remotely
CloudMoyo is a partner of choice for solutions at the intersection of Cloud & AI. We help modern enterprises define their path to the Cloud and help them in their transformational enterprise data journey.
With our suite of cloud-based AI-driven “Intelligent Data Services” our customers have benefited by modernizing their companies, leveraging technology to become data-driven companies and more importantly gain benefits within their organization - whether it is through enhanced business insights, increased productivity or faster agility to respond to their customers & market needs.
Headquartered in Bellevue, WA, with an innovation center in Pune, India, and a presence in Kansas City, CloudMoyo is poised to help enterprises build innovative solutions and stay ahead in the disruption cycle. Our proven track record includes developing enterprise solutions for Fortune 2000 companies. Recently Seattle Business selected CloudMoyo as a leader at #5 of the “Washington’s 100 Best Companies to work for in 2020” and that’s a repeat on the prestigious list.
Here at CloudMoyo, we are driven by our values of FORTE, which stands for Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, and Execution. We strongly believe that our expertise is founded on the efforts of our employees, who reflect our FORTE values in their work. Our workplace culture is driven by unshakable commitment to building a world-class workplace for all employees, one characterized by meaningful interactions, flat hierarchy, challenging assignments, opportunities to grow with the best in the field, and exciting rewards and benefits. If you’re a talented, hard-working, and fun-loving person looking to grow in this role, then CloudMoyo may be a great fit for your next professional adventure.
We are seeking a highly qualified strategic leader accomplished in defining, implementing and proposing advanced solutions in Data Modernization & Analytics. As Technical Pre-Sales Manager/Architect, you will lead our pre-sales efforts in the US. Someone who is passionate about data, has architected solutions for Fortune 2000 companies in the past and has hands-on experience in driving technical pre-sales efforts for top IT Consulting/Services companies.
You will be working closely with cross functional teams (sales teams & our engineering teams in India) and will be the key person responsible for driving customer-facing conversations on technology & solutions across multiple client projects, accounts and industries.
If you have the entrepreneurial spark, technology chops, deep-rooted hunger to have a meaningful impact in the industry and be part of a very fast-growing organization, we would love to talk to you!
Remote Working Option: Central US states are acceptable.
- Provide thought-leadership and engineering depth during pre-sales activities
- Be able to lead in-depth solutioning/ideation conversations with customers around Data Modernization & Analytics
- Understand customer pain-points, requirements & be able to translate it to our engineering teams
- Support sales teams during deal pursuits across pre-sales cycle: propose technical ideas, prepare presentations & be able to pitch to the customer
- Be the go-to technical SME in US Time-zone
- Translate technical requirements for delivery
- Collaborate with our engineering teams on an ongoing basis, to align customer’s needs with what needs to be delivered from CloudMoyo
- Evaluate emerging technologies, customer trends & help Cloudmoyo launch new services & solutions
Within United States and ~30-40% of the time
- A B.S degree in computer science / related field or equivalent experience
- 10+ years in the software technology industry, out of which at least 7+ years is in Big Data & Advanced Analytics, with special emphasis on Azure & Microsoft Stack
- Previous pre-sales experience in top IT services, around Enterprise BI/Data Modernization/Analytics
- Hands-on experience in designing & solutioning around IaaS, PaaS & SaaS service offerings:
- Cloud Services, Service Management, Cloud App Development & Migration
- Enterprise BI/Data Modernization across: Data Sources, Data Management (MDM, DQ), Data Warehouses Data Lakes, ETL/ELT Technologies, Data Integrations, Analysis, Reporting, & Visualizations
- Analytics – Descriptive & Predictive analytics, Dashboards, Data Visualization, IoT & Streaming analytics
- Extensive knowledge of big data tools, techniques, and methodology
- Exposure to Data Catalogs, Data Governance & Security would be a bonus
- Exposure to Data Science (including Azure ML, Azure Databricks) would be a bonus
- Exposure to other tools/platforms/technologies is a big advantage: like Hadoop, Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, Informatica, Cassandra, Tableau, Sisense, AWS
- Ability to work with geographically distributed teams
- Excellent communication skills – written & verbal. Should be able to precisely communicate and translate technology vision, ideas and what needs to be done to internal & external stakeholders
- A multi-tasker who can juggle between projects/assignments & pre-sales client deliverables
Benefits and perks
- Comprehensive healthcare (including dental and vision).
- Disability insurance.
- Paid maternity leave.
- Offsite travel opportunities.
- Flexible work hours.
- Free lunch.
- Free parking.
Benefits and job perks mentioned above may vary depending on your employment type with CloudMoyo and the country in which you are working.
CloudMoyo is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
CloudMoyo provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. CloudMoyo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Connect with us