Marketing Intern - Social Media Marketing
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
CloudMoyo is the partner of choice for solutions at the intersection of cloud, analytics, and AI. As a leading cloud and analytics partner for Microsoft, we bring together powerful business intelligence (BI) capabilities using the Azure data platform to help modern enterprises define their path to the cloud, transform complex data into actionable insights, and modernize their data landscape. We empower rail and transportation companies to gain greater insight, unlock efficiencies, and improve agility in crew management, rail transportation management, fleet and asset management, and in critical areas of safety, operations and maintenance.
Headquartered in Bellevue, WA, with an innovation center in Pune, India, and a presence in Kansas City, CloudMoyo is poised to help intelligent enterprises build innovative solutions and stay ahead in the disruption cycle. Our proven track record includes developing enterprise solutions for Fortune 1000 companies such as Microsoft and Kansas City Southern.
Here at CloudMoyo, we are driven by our values of FORTE, which stands for Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, and Execution. We strongly believe that our expertise is founded on the efforts of our employees, who reflect our FORTE values in their work. Our workplace culture is driven by unshakable commitment to building a world-class workplace for all employees, one characterized by meaningful interactions, flat hierarchy, challenging assignments, opportunities to grow with the best in the field, and exciting rewards and benefits. If you’re a talented, hard-working, and fun-loving person looking to grow in this role, then CloudMoyo may be a great fit for your next professional adventure.
The Social Media Intern will contribute to making engaging content while telling the story of our company and the products and services we offer. The intern will be responsible for creating content around topics like cloud, analytics, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and big data for our social media platforms to drive forward broader marketing goals. The candidate needs to have strong communication skills—both verbal and written—and be organized, detail-orientated, and a creative thinker who can think outside of the box.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Assist with streamlining company social media accounts. This will involve managing our engagement across all social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube).
- Leverage our CRM platform to create weekly/monthly calendars for posting on various social media platforms, which will include promoting content such as blogs, infographics, videos, press releases, webinars, and other events on social media channels.
- Maintain an up-to-date presence on social media in order to increase engagement and grow our following.
- Track and report on social media metrics using tools like Google Analytics, in-app social media analytics, and HubSpot reports. This intern should be able to identify high-performing ideas, tactics, and campaigns so that we can scale our social media efforts.
- Send out a monthly social media marketing newsletter to all employees in the company recapping social media marketing efforts, current strategies, and metrics.
- Support the marketing team in promoting and driving registration or attendance to events and webinars.
- Work closely with the digital marketers to align social media strategies with our digital marketing initiatives.
Recent communications, journalism, marketing, or MBA graduates preferred. Having prior knowledge or understanding of cloud, big data, analytics, and AI/ML is a plus, but not required.
- Understanding of different social media marketing techniques.
- Ability to write engaging, informative, and concise social media copy is critical. Understand the importance of producing content that inspires the desired action on the part of the reader.
- Experience with B2B content marketing, digital marketing, SEO/SEO best practices, and SEM is preferred but not necessary.
- Social media marketing experience preferred but not necessary.
- Organized and detailed-orientated go-getter who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Benefits and perks
- Comprehensive healthcare (including dental and vision)
- Disability insurance
- Paid maternity leave
- Offsite travel opportunities
- Flexible work hours
Benefits and job perks mentioned above may vary depending on your employment type with CloudMoyo and the country in which you are working.
Connect with us