- Pune, Maharashtra, India
CloudMoyo empowers rail and transportation companies to gain greater insight, unlock efficiencies, and improve agility in crew management, rail transportation management, fleet and asset management, and in critical areas of safety, operations and maintenance. Our cloud-based, AI-driven products and solutions—combined with our railroad industry domain experience with both Class I and Shortline railroads—makes us an ideal partner for the railroad’s digital transformation journey. Headquartered in Bellevue, WA, with a presence Kansas City, MO and an innovation center in Pune, India, CloudMoyo is poised to help intelligent enterprises build innovative solutions and leverage the power of data-driven insights.
Here at CloudMoyo, we are driven by our values of FORTE, which stand for Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, and Execution. We strongly believe that our expertise is founded on the efforts of our employees, who reflect our FORTE values in their work. Our workplace culture is driven by unshakable commitment to building a world-class workplace for all employees, one characterized by a flat hierarchy, challenging assignments, opportunities to grow with the best in the field, and exciting rewards and benefits. We work hard and play hard, and this is an integral part of our culture—which means we love any excuse to celebrate anniversaries, birthdays, go-lives, new customers, and holidays and festivals. If you’re a talented, hard-working, and fun-loving person looking to grow in this role, then CloudMoyo may be a great fit for your next professional adventure. You can learn more about our culture and life at CloudMoyo here.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers and UX designers.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Take pride of ownership in features that are used by users in Global 100 enterprises around the world.
- Passionate about building great products with a track record of having worked as part of teams that have built enterprise products in production.
- Motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic working knowledge of MVC Razor
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Angular 2 and above is a must
- A great communicator of ideas and solutions and a lateral thinker when faced with complex problem
- Any technical (BE/ B. Tech) or science graduate
Benefits of Working @CloudMoyo
Explore our website
- Competitive compensation
- Family insurance. Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits
- Free meals
- Cab facilities
- Interest-free soft loans
- Education benefits
- Flexible hours
- Subsidized day care
- One-year Maternity leave