General Manager, Sales, Business Development, and Client Engagement | Services
- Bellevue, WA, USA
CloudMoyo is the partner of choice for solutions at the intersection of cloud, analytics, and AI. As a leading cloud and analytics partner for Microsoft, we bring together powerful business intelligence (BI) capabilities using the Azure data platform to help modern enterprises define their path to the cloud, transform complex data into actionable insights, and modernize their data landscape. Headquartered in Bellevue, WA, with an innovation center in Pune, India, and a presence in Kansas City, CloudMoyo is poised to help intelligent enterprises build innovative solutions and stay ahead in the disruption cycle. Our proven track record includes developing enterprise solutions for Fortune 1000 companies such as Microsoft and Kansas City Southern.
Here at CloudMoyo, we are driven by our values of FORTE, which stands for Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, and Execution. We strongly believe that our expertise is founded on the efforts of our employees, who reflect our FORTE values in their work. Our workplace culture is driven by unshakable commitment to building a world-class workplace for all employees, one characterized by meaningful interactions, flat hierarchy, challenging assignments, opportunities to grow with the best in the field, and exciting rewards and benefits. We work hard and play hard, and this is an integral part of our culture—which means we love any excuse to celebrate anniversaries, go-lives, new customers, and holidays and festivals. If you’re a talented, hard-working, and fun-loving person looking to grow in this role, then CloudMoyo may be a great fit for your next professional adventure. You can learn more about our culture and life at CloudMoyo here.
This is an exciting, challenging and highly visible role where your success will have a direct impact on CloudMoyo’s success. You will report to the CEO and build and manage high performance sales and client engagement teams to win customers and establish market leadership.
- Lead the end-end strategy and sustainable plan for growing the cloud-based Analytics, engineering services and Professional Services by over 50% year-over-year
- Lead the customer executive relationships and build a great client engagement organization
- Lead the overall business development including partnering with Microsoft in field & Redmond
- Build and manage a healthy sales pipeline focused on driving revenue, adoption and market penetration
- Drive more revenue from existing accounts by cross selling, upselling and developing new opportunities
- Facilitate definition & refinement of next generation of services like Center of Excellence(COE) offerings with the LOB - Analytics, Engineering and Professional Services leaders
- Build out a high-performance sales and account management team which is geared towards landing and growing services and solutions related to cloud-based data warehouse, visualizations advanced analytics and AI/ML using Microsoft Azure platform.
- Consistent track record of exceeding quotas by doing the right thing for the customers
- Exceptional leadership skills with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Exceptional people management skills; ability to foster right behavior in others through leading by example
- Commitment in promoting a diverse and inclusive culture
- A minimum of 15+ years of experience in Sales in Information Technology, with a focus on data and analytics
- At least 8 years of experience in practice development or client engagement, with a focus on sales to senior executives (Vice President and C-level)
- An adaptable style that can fit diverse audiences (with varying technical backgrounds)
- Proficient in communicating complex ideas, either with the written word or in presentations
- Strong domain knowledge of Microsoft products: Azure, SQL Warehouse, Data Lakes, IOT, Analytics, Machine Learning and others
- Strong domain knowledge of cloud-based systems and data analytics
- MBA and/or experience in Management Consulting is preferred
- Travel up to 50% nationally and occasional international travel
- Comprehensive healthcare (including dental and vision)
- Disability insurance
- Paid maternity leave
- Offsite travel opportunities
- Flexible work hours
Benefits and job perks mentioned above may vary depending on your employment type with CloudMoyo and the country in which you are working.
Connect with us
CloudMoyo is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
CloudMoyo provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. CloudMoyo complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.