US IT Recruiter
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
CloudMoyo is the partner of choice for solutions at the intersection of cloud, analytics, and AI. As a leading cloud and analytics partner for Microsoft, we bring together powerful business intelligence (BI) capabilities using the Azure data platform to help modern enterprises define their path to the cloud, transform complex data into actionable insights, and modernize their data landscape. Headquartered in Bellevue, WA, with an innovation center in Pune, India, and a presence in Kansas City, CloudMoyo is poised to help intelligent enterprises build innovative solutions and stay ahead in the disruption cycle. Our proven track record includes developing enterprise solutions for Fortune 1000 companies such as Microsoft and Kansas City Southern.
Here at CloudMoyo, we are driven by our values of FORTE, which stands for Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, and Execution. We strongly believe that our expertise is founded on the efforts of our employees, who reflect our FORTE values in their work. Our workplace culture is driven by unshakable commitment to building a world-class workplace for all employees, one characterized by meaningful interactions, flat hierarchy, challenging assignments, opportunities to grow with the best in the field, and exciting rewards and benefits. If you’re a talented, hard-working, and fun-loving person looking to grow in this role, then CloudMoyo may be a great fit for your next professional adventure.
We are looking for a technical recruiter with 4-6 yrs. of experience in the entire U.S. recruitment life cycle from sourcing, screening, and selection;
- Conduct candidate assessments, tailored to specific technical requirements (Microsoft technologies, technical and/or functional requirements).
- Initiate contact with potential candidates.
- Submit resumes to internal clients, set up interviews, follow-up for results.
- Maintain accurate reporting with CRM tools.
- Effectively communicate all company benefits and job opportunities.
- Experience in handling middle and senior level position.
- Managing large volumes of scheduled and walk-in recruitment drives and hackathons.
- Ability to handle multiple task/ work deadlines.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere acting and communicating in a positive, clear fashion.
- Available to work in US time zone.
- Bachelor Degree in HR of related field.
- 4-6 Years Technical Recruiting experience.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Broad use and understanding of current candidate search techniques.
- Strong sourcing acumen.
- Ability work independently as well as with a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office, SharePoint and Recruiting CRM tools.
- Familiar with Job Portals like Monster, Naukri, Dice, Career builder and social networking site like LinkedIn.
Benefits of Working @CloudMoyo
- Competitive compensation
- Family insurance. Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits
- Free meals
- Cab facilities
- Interest-free soft loans
- Education benefits
- Flexible hours
- Subsidized day care
- One-year Maternity leave