MuleSoft Architect - Services
- Kansas City, MO, USA
CloudMoyo is the partner of choice for solutions at the intersection of cloud, analytics, and AI. As a leading cloud and analytics partner for Microsoft, we bring together powerful business intelligence (BI) capabilities using the Azure data platform to help modern enterprises define their path to the cloud, transform complex data into actionable insights, and modernize their data landscape. Headquartered in Bellevue, WA, with an innovation center in Pune, India, and a presence in Kansas City, CloudMoyo is poised to help intelligent enterprises build innovative solutions and stay ahead in the disruption cycle. Our proven track record includes developing enterprise solutions for Fortune 1000 companies such as Microsoft and Kansas City Southern.
Here at CloudMoyo, we are driven by our values of FORTE, which stands for Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, and Execution. We strongly believe that our expertise is founded on the efforts of our employees, who reflect our FORTE values in their work. Our workplace culture is driven by unshakable commitment to building a world-class workplace for all employees, one characterized by meaningful interactions, flat hierarchy, challenging assignments, opportunities to grow with the best in the field, and exciting rewards and benefits. If you’re a talented, hard-working, and fun-loving person looking to grow in this role, then CloudMoyo may be a great fit for your next professional adventure.
- The architect will be accountable for analyzing and designing Integration and Interoperability domain architecture to meet the information technology and business requirements.
- The architect will establish integration technology standards, processes (ensure compliance) and operationalization of the integration solutions, assist in developing a secure, scalable governance and operating model which includes assessment of new applications and technologies to be integrated, protocols to support, and underlying infrastructure components to execute on.
- Candidates must have MuleSoft Certifications:
- Integration Professional
- Integration Architect
- Understands and transform business requirements into scalable/manageable solution architecture and design specifications.
- Partners with other functions across IT (PM, BA, EA, Security, Operations) to ensure collaboration, consistency and quality of solutions.
- Acts as Technical Lead for MuleSoft Integration and Informatica ETL developers in the delivery of custom solutions or COTS configurations/customizations.
- Create the high-level design of integration solutions and guide implementation teams on the choice of Mule components and patterns to use in the detailed design and implementation.
- Select the deployment approach and configuration of Anypoint Platform with any of the available deployment options (MuleSoft-hosted or customer-hosted control plane and runtime plane).
- Design Mule applications for any of the available deployment options of the Anypoint Platform runtime plane.
- Apply standard development methods covering the full development lifecycle (project preparation, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and support) to ensure solution quality.
- Advise technical teams on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring and other operational concerns of integration solutions on Anypoint Platform.
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects.
- Ensures self and development team adheres to documented design and development patterns and standards.
- Supports the integration environment and solutions, including off-hours support of business-critical integration solutions.
- Assists the Application Development Manager to ensure proper response and resolution to issues and errors.
- Develops and maintains Enterprise Integration Solution Architecture including SOA and ETL concepts and capabilities.
- Provides mentoring on advanced development concepts and technical capabilities to developers.
- Defines standards to guide solution decisions in relation to integration for the enterprise.
- Creates prototypes and authoring detailed interaction specifications.
- Works closely with other Solution Architecture/Designers to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and knowledge sharing.
- Provides Continuous improvement and exploration of industry standards and technology advances.
- Gathers, understands and clarifies complex business requirements.
- Exemplifies KCS Vision, Values, and Culture in each and every interaction with team, clients, and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field.8 years architecture experience with demonstrated integration expertise in several business and technical verticals.
- 8 years industry experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services using .NET, JEE and/or JSE framework and Informatica or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced integration experience with industry standard integration products, preferably MuleSoft, RabbitMQ and Informatica.
- Advanced Experience with SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)/ESB (Enterprise Service Bus).
- Intermediate knowledge of database platforms.
- Intermediate Experience using the JAVA IDE.
- Advanced knowledge of SDLC, code management concepts and platforms.
- Advanced knowledge of at least one programming language such as .NET.
- Knowledge of all aspects of enterprise architecture.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment.
- Experience with secure coding standards and API security.
- Strong understanding of network and data center architecture, as well as application development methodologies.
- Strong strategic business acumen and understanding of organization strategy and ability to design IT systems to delivery that strategy.
- Strong ability to develop solution architecture designs.
- Strong ability to define multiple solution options to business problems.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills.
- Strong ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations.
CloudMoyo is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
CloudMoyo provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. CloudMoyo complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.