General Manager / Sr. Director of Technology, Products
- Bellevue, WA, us
CloudMoyo, leader in solutions at the intersection of cloud and analytics, is on a rapid growth track with its product and solutions business. We are seeking a Client Engagement Director for our Product Division with an entrepreneurial mindset to turbo-charge our growth in the transportation/railroads domain.
CloudMoyo product vision is to be the digital transformation leader for transportation. With our suite of cloud-based AI-driven products, CloudMoyo empowers rail and transportation companies to gain greater insight, unlock efficiencies and improve agility in crew management, revenue management, resource planning & optimization, and overall rail transportation management. CloudMoyo product suite, with its modern workflow and analytical tools, intuitive user interfaces and dashboards facilitates efficient operations, enhanced compliance, improved safety, quality and customer-service, and is the core foundation platform for digital transformation.
This is an amazing opportunity to lead technology roadmap and technical presales for a new category of vertical enterprise cloud-based for transportation and be part our mission to be the railroad digital transformation platform of the world! As the leader, you will accelerate our growth in the business by leading innovation, architecture and engaging deeply with current customers for accelerated adoption, create new opportunities with existing clients and winning new customers.
- Establish the company’s technical vision and lead roadmap for technological / product development
- Establish the strategic technology and architecture office
- Engage with prospects to understanding the business challenges and propose solution-architecture
- Lead customer facing presentations, solution envisioning, and proof of concepts (POCs)
- Hands-on expertise to manage and lead demonstration of cloud-based products
- Present at industry/trade event participation, presentations, white papers, analyst briefings
- Knowledge of Microsoft cloud: Azure, Data Lakes, IOT, Analytics, Cognitive and AI / ML or similar
- Adaptive strong communication to engage with diverse audience from business/technology users to CXOs
- Engage with engineering team, professional services, functional teams, and shared services (marketing, HR, finance) on technology strategy
- Develop IT policies and procedures for ensuring privacy, compliance, availability and consistency in standards
- Quick learner, ability to multi-task, and work with global distributed teams
- High Level understanding of railroads, transportation, supply chain, or manufacturing/distribution
- Open to travel internationally and domestically
- A minimum of 15+ years of experience in Information Technology, software, or a related industry
- At least 8 years of experience leading Technology/Products team
- Engineering or MBA degree is preferred
CloudMoyo is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
CloudMoyo provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. CloudMoyo complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.