Junior Python Developer
- Salcedo, Legazpi Village, Makati, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines
Cloud Employee is a global company with offices in UK, Australia and the Philippines. We provide full-time outsourced Software Engineers in the Philippines across all technologies and levels to over 100 startups, SMEs and large corporates. We save businesses on average 65% versus hiring locally.
Our goal is to bridge the gap providing access to highly qualified IT professionals that you hand-select to work directly for your company. Staff report to you daily from our managed offices in the Philippines working your timezone as an extension of your in-house team.
With Cloud Employee’s Dedicated Staffing model, you can hire a single developer or a full offshore development team. You manage your staff with the tools and methods you know and work with daily, and we look after the back office leaving you to focus on the development and running of your business.
• Able to work in a structured and organized fashion.
• At least 3 years of experience with writing unit and integration tests.
• At least 3 years of experience with Python, preferably with a web application framework
• Experience with working with Git source control
• Experience with relational databases such as Postgres and/or MySQL/MariaDB.
• Experience with message queue-based architectures (we use Celery for background
• Experience with implementing (and preferably building) web services (mainly REST JSON
API, with some XML/SOAP)
• Experience with integrating Amazon S3 is a plus.
• Rudimentary knowledge of CSS/SCSS is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.