- Via Penate, 16, Mendrisio, Switzerland
PLEASE NOTE: This position is based in our Swiss HQ in Mendrisio, Switzerland, just 7km over the border from Como, Italy. Mendrisio is easily commutable from Milan, Como, Varese or Lugano and Cloud Academy provides the train ticket for you!
If you would like to join our team, please apply online at the following link: https://jobs.lever.co/cloud-academy/9526c7e8-6940-4145-b99c-74f1cf6779b6
Cloud Academy is the leading digital skills development platform that enables every enterprise to become a tech company through guided Learning Paths, Hands-on Labs, and Skill Assessment. Cloud Academy delivers role-specific training on leading cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), essential methodologies needed to operate on and between clouds (DevOps, security, containers), and capabilities that are unlocked by the cloud (big data, machine learning). Companies like Turner, Cognizant, SAS, and ThermoFisher customize Cloud Academy to contextualize learning and leverage the platform to assign, manage, and measure cloud enablement at scale.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to strengthen our Product Development organization.
In this role, you will be responsible for testing our platform and catching defects before they reach our users.
We expect you to learn and grow a lot in this role and over time assist the whole organization with improving the platform’s quality holistically, by working closely with engineering and product management.
You will need to be able to deliver changes using your capability to influence stakeholders at all levels.
Our ideal candidate is humble, equally capable of teaching and learning.
You will work in our Switzerland office (Mendrisio, CH), together with our international team and we’re happy to facilitate your relocation to this area if needed.
- Execute test cases manually or automated, and analyze results
- Participate in the product squads’ daily standup meetings and retrospectives
- Collaborate with Software Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Conduct post-release post-implementation testing
- Degree in a technology-related field
- High level of English proficiency, both spoken and written
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem solving aptitude
- Good organizational skills
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks is a plus
- Passion for and experience in e-learning projects is a strong bonus
- Able to find creative solutions to interesting problems
- Curious with a constant desire to learn and collaborate
- Competitive compensation with annual bonus potential
- Train ticket paid for by the company
- Budget for professional development
- 4 weeks paid vacation per year
- 15 paid holidays per year
- Great company culture and work environment!
- Highly-skilled teammates and lots of opportunities for growth and development!
- Relocation bonus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.