Customer Success Manager
- 33 Rue la Fayette, 75009 Paris, France
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
Cloud4Wi offers a location customer insight solution designed for understanding and engaging mobile users. With the Cloud4Wi Solution, customers can leverage existing wireless networks to build their business.
Volare is distributed through channel partners and connects more than 130 million mobile users across 50,000 locations in more than 103 countries. Customers include Adecco, Adidas, Armani, Bulgari, Burger King, Clarks, Gruppo FS Italiane, Prada Group.
Named 2018 Cool Vendor from GARTNER and Top 10 Retail Tech Startup
Description du poste
Cloud4Wiis looking for a Customer Success Manager to engage, retain and drive our customer renewals with the usage of our existing and new product offerings.
The CSM completes the Proof of Concept and The post-sales lifecycle for Cloud4Wi’s portfolio of customers, serving as the advocate for each customer and accelerating the expansion of Cloud4Wi within each account. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about Cloud4Wi’s suite of products as they are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer.
- Serve as the trusted point of contact for Cloud4Wi’s portfolio of customers, beginning from the point of sale and extending through onboarding, project success, and renewals.
- Proactively engage each account to ensure that every Cloud4Wi functionality and offering is being leveraged, maximizing the value of each Cloud4Wi subscription
- Work cohesively with professional services and sales to ensure seamless onboarding and deployment
Always be thinking of outside the box ways that Cloud4Wi can increase renewals, expand and drive long term customer success. A proactive approach is taken for each account where cross-selling and up-selling is made a priority
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship, handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship from end to end once the sale is made, including keeping the customer informed of all product updates.
- Work with customers to develop a success plan that outlines how Cloud4Wi will be addressing their critical need both immediately and in the future that includes metrics for success.
- Actively update customers of how the Cloud4Wi Product roadmap will continue to ease the issues faced for any guided online experience.
- Monitor customer utilization trends and gives recommendations to Product development based off such, including doing regular customer ‘health checkups’.
- Establish relationships with key customer stakeholders to drive further product adoption.
- Leverage your own and other CSM customer relationships for prospect customers.
- 2-3+ years of direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales support, or equivalent experience in professional services, project management or account management functions in Fortune 1000, mid-tier, and/or start-up companies.
- Fluent French, English, and Italian
- 2+ years of experience in the Marketing Cloud process, and/ or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) preferred
- Natural proactive nature works to curb reactive behaviors and go above and beyond the call of duty but approaches all situations with an empathetic and patient manner.
- Demonstrable success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong technical skills that allow for ease when guiding customers through technical processes.
- Ability to understand customer requirements, identify, upsell and cross-sell opportunities to deepen penetration of Cloud4WI solution within the customer environment.
- Experience in an enterprise solution sales environment and ability to partner with account executives in development and closure of sales opportunities is preferred.
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to the process. Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio.
- Team player with the highest level of integrity. This is a Cloud4Wi core value.
- Professional growth
- Weekly happy hours
- A second family