Data Management Intern
Founded in 2007, Clinical Ink is an innovation-driven eSource solutions company committed to making clinical research easier for sites, sponsors, subjects and regulators. Guided by a mission to eliminate paper documentation in clinical research, Clinical Ink launched SureSource® in 2011 – the company’s flagship product and the industry’s first purpose-built eSource platform designed to reduce the cost, complexity and burden of clinical research. In addition, CentrosHealth, the ground-breaking provider of configurable mobile apps for clinical trial patient engagement and electronic patient reported outcomes (ePRO) has joined Clinical Ink's suite of services creating a world-class clinical trial technology platform differentiated by its ability to conduct truly ‘paperless’ clinical trials with purpose-built solutions for pharma companies, research sites, and patients.
Hello currently enrolled Students! Are you looking to apply your education, aptitude, and interest in a hands on role with one of Pennsylvania’s top employers!? This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to Data Management with an industry leader. We offer our clients (Big Pharma/Biotech/CRO companies) several innovative technology solutions to increase efficiency, improve data quality and better engage patients in Clinical Trial Research. We are looking for bright and motivated individuals to join our Data Management team in Horsham, PA for a paid Internship. You will have the opportunity to learn and contribute to a company and team that is revolutionizing the way clinical trials are conducted.
• Assist Project Data Manger with the creation and maintenance of study documentation.
• Participate in study/project team meetings as needed (e.g. meeting minutes etc.).
• Assist in preparation of Data Management presentations and/or training sessions.
• Assist with revisions to Data Management SOPs and related documentation.
• Assist with data mapping and export creation.
• Assist in QC reviews.
• Assist with data cleaning tasks (query management, manual data review, reconciliation etc.).
• Assist with database lock and archival tasks.
• Ensure quality and on time completion of all assigned tasks.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Currently enrolled in a college/university. (Minimum GPA- 3.0)
• Life Science (e.g. biology, anthropology, chemistry etc.) majors preferred.
• Understanding of data programming is a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment and take direction.
• Ability to think critically and use good problem solving skills.
• Ability to interact with personnel at all levels cross-functionally.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Strong computer skills (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
• Superior attention to detail.
• Dependable and self-motivated.
Clinical Ink is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.