Product Marketing Manager (B2B SaaS)
- Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
We are a climate tech startup on a mission to drive climate action through data and insight. Our team of entrepreneurs, technologists, and scientists, who joined us from Google, MIT, PIK Potsdam and other backgrounds are building a tech platform to empower organisations to take action in tackling the climate crisis. We are building an open-data solution for developers to automatically measure greenhouse gas emissions and consequently act upon robust data and insight. Our flexible tracking API can be integrated into software that businesses already use to accurately calculate and continuously monitor greenhouse gas emissions.
We are headquartered in Berlin and backed by renowned international VCs and advisors in the climate-tech and software sector. As a remote-first company, the team is split up between Berlin and the rest of Europe.
This is an amazing time to join Climatiq. Be part of real, technology-driven endeavour from the beginning. Work with an amazing team and help build something meaningful together with our community.
We are now looking for an experienced B2B Product Marketing Manager to join our team in Berlin.
In this new role, you will champion customer-centric thinking and help our growth team develop a deep understanding of the carbon emission management software landscape and buyer personas. You will engage with our existing customer base and drive new sales through demand gen, while collaborating with product, science, engineering, founders and growth teams on the best go-to-market approach for our solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hands-on B2B marketeer who wants to have a direct impact on the success of the company and join our mission to drive climate action.
- Drive growth through demand generation
- Create compelling messaging, value proposition, and product differentiation and deliver through the right channels to our ICPs
- Manage successful product launches by formulating and leading the go-to-market strategy of new product segments and features including messaging, positioning, pricing, packaging, demos, etc.
- Conduct thorough competitive and market analysis per product segments, resulting in product roadmap and sales guidance
- Develop content including case studies, blog posts, web content, sales collateral, white papers, social media posts, and more
- Manage our analyst relations, including briefings, research participation, content development, events etc.
- Oversee field marketing activities including industry events and conferences
- Measure, analyse and report marketing metrics
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of running high-converting B2B demand gen campaigns for API-based products, or in related fields such as developer tooling, cloud infrastructure, application software, embedded finance, or other enterprise SaaS.
- 4+ years of experience in a product-focused B2B SaaS environment
- A portfolio of high-converting content (campaigns, case studies, blog posts, landing pages, etc.)
- Experience in product-led growth
- Bonus: experience in dealing with analysts and research agencies
- Proactive and self-driven, comfortable with ambiguity in a startup environment
- Exceptional level of attention to detail and structured work
- A good eye for design
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Business-level fluency in English
- Location: Berlin, or Remote within +/- 2 hours of CET timezone
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Hours: full-time, flexible working hours
Climatiq is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Send us your CV and a short cover letter, highlighting your skills and experience, relevant for the listing.