ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking a Software Engineer for a contract-to-hire role. This role can work remotely from anywhere within the U.S.
In this role, you will work as a member of architecture team, responsible defining a best-fit solution for existing problems and new business opportunities in the applications space.
Responsibilities / Tasks:
• Participate and contribute in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) & help in setting up the reference architecture for architectural standards as well as processes during entire process.
• Evaluate market products, standards, and setup quick POCs around it.
• Support the business with new bids/RFPs. Review RFPs and propose a technical solution as per the requirements. Interact with all teams involved in solutioning to generate architecture blueprints, Total Solutions Review artifacts, pricing estimate and staffing for systems proposed. Document all the risks and assumptions around proposed solution.
• Provide directions in the correction of defects in the proprietary applications or third-party software according to written and oral specifications.
• Provide direction in database design and the modification of database objects.
• Work independently to understand the assigned work, deliver on agreed upon dates and raise issues/risks in a timely manner in case of risk to deliverables
• Java (3 - 5 years)
• Python (2 - 3 years)
• Microservices Architecture & Containers (2 - 3 years)
• AWS (2 - 3 years)
• Web Services and RDBMS (2 - 3 years)
• NoSQL database (2 - 3 years)
• .NET (1+ years)
• Knowledge, experience in digital architecture domain and applications, in developing web services and emerging technologies such as micro services in cloud-based environments and virtualization.
• Experience of MASA Mesh model including "As a Service" models (eg. SaaS, IaaS, PaaS) and platforms (eg. AWS, Azure)
• Experience with Agile/continuous integration/DevOps and understanding of SDLC such as Waterfall, AGILE, SCRUM etc.
• Knowledge of policies, standards, procedures, and techniques used for application development.
• Strong ability to think logically and structurally. Attention to detail.
• Experience in forward looking technologies like RPA, AI/ML.
Educational Requirements and/or Certifications:
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related field of study.
This contract to hire role can work anywhere within the U.S. Upon full time conversion, the salary will be $110,000 per year.