Copy of Technology Delivery Resource Manager
- N Los Angeles St, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA
- Employees can work remotely
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking a Technology Delivery Resource Manager for a direct hire/permanent role that can work remotely from anywhere within the U.S.
This role will operate across the technology division to ensure that all teams are sufficiently staffed to support the operation of the service and the execution of the roadmaps. You will combine an analytical and data-driven mindset with strong communication and collaboration skills to maintain a timely and accurate view of engineering capacity supply and demand across teams, highlighting areas of risk and opportunity, and helping diagnose and rectify capacity problems before they occur. This role forms part of the PMO team within Technology Delivery.
- Manage capacity for all of the organization's technology, covering both supply and demand globally – a growing team of over a thousand heads and spanning multiple time zones.
- Oversee all the delivery of tech features within the organziation and managing resources to fulfill those features
- Establishing appropriate processes, tools, and models – defining and collating planning inputs to generate appropriate insight and reporting.
- Identify risks and trends that may impact supply and demand for growth, and work on plans to mitigate.
- Coordinate with resource managers across the organization, and globally, to assure confidence in forecasting.
- Work with business and delivery teams to ensure a clear view of the roadmap, to inform accurate demand level forecasting down to individual team and resource type.
- Establish means of tracking accuracy of forecasts and use this to continue to refine and correct forecasting models.
- Establish and operate appropriate governance to track, reporting and manage capacity – enabling decision making for both the short and long term.
- Partner with HR and finance teams to ensure capacity plans are aligned with recruitment & finance
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Communications, Technology, Business Administration, Finance, or related field.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience working in a Capacity/Resource Management or related role.
- Experience with Resource planning - Delivery - Capacity management
- Strong analytical background, previous experience establishing appropriate models and tooling, to make data inputs to drive meaningful outputs and insight.
- Ability to articulate level of uncertainty within data and insight.
- Demonstratable experience at resourcing strategy and management, cross functionally across teams within an organization.
- Data-driven approach to management, strong understanding of financial principles, technology supply and demand, staffing strategies, and standard reporting mechanisms. Track record of establishing efficient and repeatable processes and reporting to support intelligent enterprise-wide decision making,
- Good understanding of delivery and program management best practices, ideally within the digital or OTT technology sector.
- Experience in driving governance, performance reporting and financial control for a substantial operation, including being a trusted strategic advisor to senior partners.
- Outstanding communication, influencing and relationship management skills, including with senior partners.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to relate complex information in a simple and digestible way.
- A collaborative working style with a pragmatic, proactive and positive attitude towards solving problems creatively.
- Experience with Software Development is very nice to have
This direct hire/permanent role can work remotely from anywhere within the U.S. This role will offer a salary, bonuses, and a comprehensive suite of benefits to include PTO, 401K with match, tuition reimbursement, medical/dental/vision benefits, parental leave, discounted pet insurance, and entertainment perks.