Contract Lifecycle Management Lead
- W Bowles Ave, Littleton, CO, USA
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking a Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) Lead for a contract-to-hire or direct hire (based on candidate preference) in Littleton, CO. This role will report to the Littleton office Monday-Friday between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. There are no remote options available for this role.
This role will focus on managing partner contracts and agreements including facilitating the development of the initial and ongoing agreements, managing the agreement through its lifecycle, and ensuring invoicing is accurate. This also includes managing the settlement process and responding to questions and settlement disputes.
Responsibilities will vary, but ultimately include:
- Lead the contract, agreement and invoicing process automation
- Implementation and ongoing improvement of the contract lifecycle system
- Lead a team of contract and billing system analysts
- Agreement Management, i.e. KPI’s
- Accountable automation to support ongoing improvements to contract management
- Collaborate with the Revenue Management team on invoicing and settlements
- Support partners with special invoicing requirements for all partners including B2B2C
- Support the onboarding team with contract and agreement that are outside of the standard agreements
- Coordinates with business partners to define, manage and refine the contract management and invoicing processes
- Collaborate with the Data Analytics team on delivery and presentation of KPI related data
- Assist sales team in sales engineering around the onboarding process
- POC for contract and invoicing
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience
- 8+ years experience in managing wireless partner contracts in BSS/OSS
- 5+ years managing a wireless BSS team preferably a team of System Analysts
- Management of an end to end CLM solution, including the implementation and ongoing support of the system
- Experience managing partner relationships from an IT Operations perspective
- Proven strength in strategic leadership, cross-team collaboration and partner management
- Experience managing KPI’s and working with Data Analytics teams to provide operational data for partners/customers
- Participation in delivery of project via the agile methodology
This role can be a contract-to-hire or direct hire (based on candidate preference) and will be located onsite in Littleton, CO. This role will report to the Littleton office Monday-Friday between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. There are no remote options available for this role.