IT Project Manager
- Pyramid Ct, Meridian, CO 80112, USA
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking an IT Project for a direct hire/permanent position in Englewood, CO. In this role, you will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and delivery of IT/ Software projects, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Facilitate the definition of scope, goals and deliverables for a variety of IT projects (mostly overseeing IT Software related projects)
- Develop full scale Program plans working with various IT and Business teams
- Present and negotiate scope and schedule with customers, senior management, and IT teams
- Plan and schedule program timelines and necessary weekly/daily or ad hoc meetings
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the program to all stakeholders
- Implement and manage program changes and interventions to achieve program outputs
- Provide program evaluations and assessment of results throughout and post project deployment
- 5+ years of Project Management experience – preferably in the delivery of software development projects
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to interact effectively with IT management, software development and test teams, and with business partners
- Knowledge of working with Vendor SOWs, RFPs, and contracts
- Working knowledge of IT systems, Agile, and SDLC
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior level executives.
- Strong negotiation/facilitation skills with an ability to gain consensus
- Ability to consult, facilitate and manage expectations with leadership, IT teams and with customers
- Ability to translate and communicate a customer's strategic opportunities into requirements for the technical teams
- Ability to facilitate solutions in a complex IT technology and business environment and able to adapt quickly to change.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Engineering, or related degree preferred
- PMP certification and Advanced Degree preferred
This direct hire/permanent role will be located in Englewood, CO. There will be a hybrid weekly schedule of remote and onsite each week (2 days in office- 3 days remote) until June 2021 when it will be determined to return to 5 days per week onsite.