- E Arapahoe Rd, Centennial, CO, USA
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking a Scrum Master for a 3 month contract-to-hire in the Denver Tech Center. This 3 month contract-to-hire role will be located in the Denver Tech Center and will need to work onsite/ in-office Monday through Friday in a highly collaborative environment (no remote options available).
In this role, you will facilitate Agile software development teams executing the Software Development Lifecycle including design, architecture, development, documentation, and testing per the organization's Agile principles. Additional responsiblities include:
- Dynamically maintain Scrum team composition as product evolves through the product lifecycle.
- Work with functional leads to assign resources including product, software engineering, quality assurance, enterprise architecture, systems engineering, network engineering, telecom engineering, information security, and others as may be needed
- Serve Scrum teams through resolution of roadblocks both within team and across teams, mediation of conflicts, team decision making, and team self-organization
- Continuous coaching of the Scrum team and individuals. Facilitation of positive conflict to drive better outcomes (rather than compromise). Advocacy for under-heard members of the team
- Facilitate definition of Scrum team artifacts including definition of done and team agreements
- Ensure the Scrum framework is executed in agreed fashion including issue definition, refinement, pointing, execution, quality assurance, and release without piling up at end of sprint and without overburdening any one team member
- Ensure Scrum team executes Jira issues (epics, stories, tasks, bugs) per agreed form and format including testable declarative statements, linking to other issues including dependencies and epics, tagging, labeling, assignment to sprints and releases, fix versions, and setting of workflow states
- Maintain Jira projects, boards, filters, and other information radiators as needed
- Prepare, organize, and facilitate Scrum ceremonies including backlog refinement, product increment planning, release planning, sprint planning, daily Scrum, Scrum of Scrums, and retrospectives
- Arrange and optimize sprint backlog in collaboration with Product
- Report velocity, sprint burndown, release burn up and other measures of progress per sprint and as needed
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in project management of any kind, e.g. agile, waterfall, and hybrid
- Minimum of 1 year of progressive experience leading multiple agile teams. Prefer Scrum and Scrum of Scrum experience over other agile frameworks, but knowledge of Kanban is a plus
- Proven record of successful agile program and project delivery, of building consistent cadence including collection of performance data and reporting of business relevant information in ways stakeholders understand, and of collaboration with team members and leadership.
- Experience in software development and engineering roles is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, project management, or related field; master’s degree preferred
- Agile certification is required, including at least one of the following: Certified Scrum Manager (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), SAFe Program Consultant (SPC), Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP). Similar certifications may apply.
- Project Management Professional (PMI-PMP) certification is a plus
- Lean Six Sigma certification and / or experience a plus
This 3 month contract-to-hire role will be located in the Denver Tech Center and will need to work onsite/ in-office Monday through Friday in a highly collaborative environment (no remote options available).