IT QA Project Manager
- Pyramid Ct, Meridian, CO 80112, USA
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking an IT QA Project Manager for a contract-to-hire role in Englewood, CO. In this role, you will be working with the Release Manager in coordinating and managing code deployments and the SDLC process across multiple departments.. This role works closely with front-line engineers and QA Testers, as well as business stakeholders and executive leadership.
- Coordination and communication to key stakeholders on release schedules, content, status, and key milestones.
- Facilitate, document, and distribute notes from daily / weekly / ad hoc cross-functional meetings to track status, identify risks, and implement mitigation plans during each release cycle
- Communicating release content, key milestones, status, risks, and next steps
- Monitoring and facilitating change requests
- Coordinating Drop to Test and Deployment activities
- Holding Retrospectives after each Deployment with key stakeholders and impacted teams to capture lessons learned and document actionable process improvements
- Providing a release Report Card for Deployment
- Tag release-related software change requests to the appropriate release cycle and ensure they are in the correct state by the predefined timeline
- Work across infrastructure, development, data, and test teams on drop to test day and release deployment.
- Lead release day efforts and communications until completion when the bridge shuts down, sending the final report.
- Identify, utilize, and communicate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to drive relentless continuous process improvement efforts by establishing performance baselines and tracking progress towards target benchmarks
- Lead post-release cycle retrospective meetings to identify areas of success, opportunity, and lessons learned and document these outcomes to generate ideas to improve technology, systems and processes.
- BS or BA with 3-10 years of project or program management experience; or equivalent experience in wireless and enterprise release/testing, or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Professional demeanor and strong organizational skills and the ability to communicate effectively (both in writing and verbally, in person and virtually) and to interact effectively with software engineers, test teams, program managers, business partners, IT leadership and executive leadership is required.
- Demonstrated strong collaboration and facilitation skills are preferred.
- IT experience, having a working knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Agile methodologies, and Project / Release Management is desired.
- IT experience with Microservices, Service Mesh products, CI/CD pipelines, automation, and canary deployments is preferred
- Previous hands-on experience with full-stack development and testing is preferred
- Experience using and extracting data from Rally, Service Now, HP ALM or similar tools is desired.
- Strong competency using Google Suite is preferred
This contract-to-hire role will be located in the south Denver area and will be a mix of onsite and remote work weekly.