Front end developer
- E Orchard Rd, Greenwood Village, CO, USA
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking a Front end Developer for a 3 month contract-to-hire role in the Denver Tech Center area. This role will be located onsite in the office (there is no remote or telecommuting options at this time) and will work with a collaborative team during normal business hours at the company location in the DTC.
In this role, you will work with the engineering team to specify, design, develop, code, test and implement solutions. You will participate in standards for development and software selection, and make application processing and design recommendations. You will also collaborate closely with the Backend Engineers to ensure the team has the support needed to build the user-facing platform. As a Senior team member, you will also mentor junior engineers, help establish strong coding standards, recommend libraries, code enhancements and optimizations and participate in code reviews.
• Work with the engineering team to specify, design, develop, code, test and implement solutions to support our framework
• Participate in team sprint cycles, developing new features to add to platforms, always adhering to best practices when writing code.
• Help define technical specifications regarding new features prior to sprints.
• Perform code reviews, participate in peer programming and contribute your ideas in team meetings.
• Collaborate closely with counterparts on the Performance and Backend Engineering teams to ensure specifications across the teams are well defined and synchronized, which may involve occasional peer programming on technology implementations or additions with those teams.
4+ years of experience as a front end developer with the following:
· Expertise with HTML and CSS
· Familiarity with interacting with RESTful APIs
· Experience with testing solutions, such as enzyme or selenium
· Experience with mobile optimization
· Strong understanding of UX best practices
- BS/BA Degree Required
This contract-to-hire role will be located onsite in the Denver Tech Center. This role will be located onsite in the office (there is no remote or telecommuting options at this time) and will work with a collaborative team during normal business hours at the company location in the DTC.