Jr Financial Analyst
- W Bowles Ave, Littleton, CO, USA
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking a Junior Financial Analyst for a contract-to-hire role in Littleton, CO. In this role you, you will assist and support the financial planning process and procedures, evaluating data, preparing forecasts, and analyzing trends, preparing and distributing financial plans, results and reports for transport stakeholders, helping them to solve problems and achieve goals and presents complex ideas, models, plans and reports to small and large groups, and presenting to executive leadership team.
- Conducts research and analysis of financial data needed, and identifies emerging financial trends
- Performs ad-hoc financial analyses at multiple levels of complexity which may include calculations of rate of return, depreciation, working capital, investments, budgeting, cost analysis, and financial and expense performance comparisons
- Creates, tests, distributes and tracks financial models, reports and dashboards
- Presents recommendations to internal team and executive leadership, analyzes and reviews data, resolves questions or problems, and implement solutions
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in accounting, finance, MIS or a related field is required- equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirement
- Minimum 2 years experience in finance or accounting required within the telecommunications industry preferred
This role will be onsite in LIttleton, CO and will be a contract-to-hire opportunity.