IT Contract Administrator (W2 candidates)
- Meridian Village Pkwy, Parker, CO 80134, USA
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
Manage the contract drafting and negotiation process for software, hardware, maintenance and professional services purchases made by the IT organization. The IT Contract Administrator serves a key function as the primary liaison with the Legal Department to ensure compliance with all terms, provisions and processes that are critical to the continued success of the company. The IT Contract Administrator also manages negotiation of contract data security provisions for third parties who will access, collect, receive, process or store data, regardless of whether the contract itself is being negotiated by the IT Contract Administrator.
· Bachelor's degree in business, pre-law or other related field
· 2 Years experience drafting commercial agreements and negotiating commercial deals.
· Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work independently with little direction and/or supervision.
· Superior communication skills and demonstrated experience interacting at multiple levels in the organization.
· Ability to quickly develop a deep knowledge of the company, industry, products and services, and a desire to work closely with our business teams on negotiating deals in support of company strategy.
· M.B.A. is desirable, a J.D. from an ABA-accredited law school is highly desirable.
Contract to Hire role